2010 NFL Draft

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
What about QB, Dan LeFevour from Central Michigan?

He's obliterated a lot of MAC records. Even still, he's being pegged as a 2nd-3rd round pick. Could he be the next best thing from the MAC? I'd surely take a flyer on him in the later rounds.

What about QB, Dan LeFevour from Central Michigan?

He's obliterated a lot of MAC records. Even still, he's being pegged as a 2nd-3rd round pick. Could he be the next best thing from the MAC? I'd surely take a flyer on him in the later rounds.

Isn't his size a factor?

I'd like to see you "flick" a football with a separated shoulder. ;)

Emmitt Smith suffers a separated shoulder in the third quarter of a game in 1994 but played the whole game, rushing for 168 yards and catching 10 passes for 61 more.

Sam Bradford separated his shoulder during a game this past season twice and had to miss three games the first time and the rest of the season after the second one.

So, to which position is the shoulder more important??

He's a Wimp obviously !!!!!! :D

Personally, I think the Eagles are gonna let Vick go and the Raiders are gonna make a play for him. They will save their 8th overall pick and either and go after either Derrick Morgan DL/DT, Carlos Dunlap or even Jason Pierre-Paul...ALL defensive players.

Salsa,
That would make sense .....
Now go back and think about it from Al's eyes and come back with what HE will do :D

So maybe the Browns arent going to pay Cribbs. Dude has been underpaid and now they're going to lowball the guy.

Wilson: Cribbs insulted by Browns' offer | National Football Post

1.4m/year? If they're not budging much from there he won't play another down in Cleveland.

Twitter said:
"Thanks to all browns fans who stuck with us all year even tho u didn't want to, & to all who gave me words of wisdom that encouraged me," Cribbs wrote. "Thanks everyone, I love playing for the browns & put my all in to it, but it doesn't look good 4me at this point on returning...I don't believe I made the to do list for the team in 2010.'

So maybe the Browns arent going to pay Cribbs. Dude has been underpaid and now they're going to lowball the guy.

Wilson: Cribbs insulted by Browns' offer | National Football Post

1.4m/year? If they're not budging much from there he won't play another down in Cleveland.

Hopefully this is just a starting ground for the negotiations. Holmgren's first day in office was yesterday. With that said, the offer is kind of insulting considering what other players of his caliber are making. I can tell you one thing though. If Holmgren's first move as "Czar" is to piss off our best player, the fans will turn quick on him. The honemoon is over for Holmgren and I'm through gushing about him. PAY 'DA MAN ALREADY!

Cribbs isn't a running back though.

Cribbs does a little bit of everything. He returns kicks (10 in total), he runs the wild-cat, he can play defense and he was a QB in college. Next to Joe Thomas, he's our MVP. If they don't keep him happy, I'll be furious.

Hopefully this is just a starting ground for the negotiations. Holmgren's first day in office was yesterday. With that said, the offer is kind of insulting considering what other players of his caliber are making. I can tell you one thing though. If Holmgren's first move as "Czar" is to piss off our best player, the fans will turn quick on him. The honemoon is over for Holmgren and I'm through gushing about him. PAY 'DA MAN ALREADY!
I will turn on him immediately if this is the best offer the Browns put forth (and I don't think it is). The guy is a game-changer on all aspects of the kicking game and must be accounted for on offense PLUS he actually loves being a Brown. They need to pay him FMV and stop with the BS offers.

I will turn on him immediately if this is the best offer the Browns put forth (and I don't think it is). The guy is a game-changer on all aspects of the kicking game and must be accounted for on offense PLUS he actually loves being a Brown. They need to pay him FMV and stop with the BS offers.

This is probably just the beginning as far as negotiating goes.....

Holgrem is no dummy, he'll get it squared away.

Why does he expect a new contract, he signed one and has many years left.

This is probably just the beginning as far as negotiating goes.....

Holgrem is no dummy, he'll get it squared away.

Why does he expect a new contract, he signed one and has many years left.

I agree. The Browns have all the leverage in this one. Demanding a new contract with 3 years left is very unusual. And I do trust Holmgren gets something done in the end. Cribbs and his agent just need to calm down. What is it, his 3rd day on the job? I bet Holmgren doesn't even know the secretaries name yet! Let him get his feet in the door. His top priority was to rule on the coaching situation. He's done that. The next order of business is to get a GM. Then, he can deal with Cribbs. It's a long offseason.

Mel Kiper on Colt McCoy

Kiper said on Mike & Mike this morning that McCoy needed a very good game to raise his status to a 2nd rounder. He needed to show he could perform against a good defense.

With this injury, the questions remain/grow, and now he's looking at 3rd or 4th round. Says The Hair.

"Pay the Man" Pizza now being sold in Cleveland

Lost in the recent brouhaha regarding the contract offer the Browns made to receiver Josh Cribbs is the fact that a local pizza vendor used an order from the team's coaching staff as an opportunity to chime in on the matter.

Cribbs' agent, Peter Schaffer, recently told Marla Ridenour of the Akron Beacon Journal that the coaches were working late last week and ordered several pizzas.

On the inside lid of each box, someone had written, "Pay the man."

"Pay the man" pizza now being served in Cleveland | ProFootballTalk.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)