2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs

I'm dissapointated as a Sabres fan, but applause to the B's- down 2-0 after 1 period, an offense not known for scoring as many goals as they did last year- but they score 5 goals in the last 2 periods.

BTW, Someone was making an issue that the Red Wings didn't have Home Ice advantage in the playoffs this year .....
They DO now.
Now we'll see if they can keep it !

BTW, Someone was making an issue that the Red Wings didn't have Home Ice advantage in the playoffs this year .....
They DO now.
Now we'll see if they can keep it !

Yup, and IF the Kings can beat the Canucks later tonight, ALL eight lower seeds will now have HIA.

Like Jimbo last night, my remote is getting a workout tonight with the Red Sox and Celtics. But I find myself fascinated with the Habs-Caps game.

End of 2nd period.........Montreal 4, Washington 2

That's the Stanley Cup FAVORITE Capitals in danger of going down 2 games to 0!! :eek::eek:

What in the world is going on in this year's playoffs??!!!:confused:

I am impressed, amazed, and stunned by the heart he Habs are showing as a #8 seed.

Last year, in the same 1 vs. 8 situation, the Bruins kicked their butts badly, save for game 1.

Habs-Caps headed to OT for the second straight game.

These playoffs are nothing short of AWESOME!!!! :up

Caps win in OT 6-5, as Nicklas Backstrom completes the hat trick.

Series goes back to Canada tied at 1.........

Kings won in overtime, now all 8 lower seeds have home ice!

I remember a couple of years ago when the western conference teams 5,6,7,8 all won their first round matchups, giving the Sharks home ice as the 5 seed.

No need to ask what happened to them in the 2nd round.

Sunday's Playoff Schedule

Phoenix at Detroit- 3:00pm ET/12noon PT (Series tied, 1-1) NBC/NBC-HD

New Jersey at Philadelphia- 6:00pm ET/3:00pm PT (Series tied, 1-1)

Pittsburgh at Ottawa- 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT (Series tied, 1-1) Versus/Versus-HD

Nashville at Chicago- 8:30pm ET/5:30pm PT (Predators lead series, 1-0) Versus/Versus-HD (joined in progress)

San Jose at Colorado- 9:30pm ET/6:30pm PT (Series tied, 1-1) Versus/Versus-HD (joined in progress)

Wow! Seven of the series are tied at 1-1 and the eight series, Chicago vs. Nashville, will be tied up at 1-1 should Chicago win today. This is certainly a first! Anyway, the other seven series are soon to be 2-1.

Hey salsadancer7!

Oregon DISMISSES QB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)