2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Sharks outshoot Avs 39-4 in 2nd and 3rd period and still 0-0!!!

This is one of the most dominating playoff performances I've ever seen, and there's a freaking Star Trek force field around Anderson!

Anderson of Colorado 50 saves w/o allowing a goal, the most in NHL PLAYOFF HISTORY!

Why do we have to run into the guy???

Boyle puts it in his own net 52 seconds into overtime.

Un-effing-believable if you are anybody other than a Sharks fan.

If you don't hear from me again it's because my blood pressure is about 300/200 and I had a fatal heart attack!

I can't fathom this sh*t!

Monday's Playoff Schedule

Washington at Montreal- 7:00pm ET/4:00pm PT (Series tied, 1-1)

Buffalo at Boston- 7:00pm ET/4:00pm PT (Series tied, 1-1) Versus/Versus-HD

Vancouver at Los Angeles- 10:00pm ET/7:00pm PT (Series tied, 1-1) Versus/Versus-HD

Bruins beat Buffalo 2-1 in a low-scoring game.

This is more the type of game I expected- the scoring explosion on Saturday was certainly not.

I feel for you SabresRule.

anjyx1.jpg

Nemi shutout Tenn. last night, so if anyone is doubting chicago's goal tending now, wow. Not as impressive as the record last night that of Anderson and the Avs, but it was impressive neverless. It was the first time sense Bobby Hull, that the hawks goal tending has had a shutout in the playoffs.

Staples is rocking for the first time since 2002. Good game too, 5-3 on VSHD

Nemi shutout Tenn. last night, so if anyone is doubting chicago's goal tending now, wow. Not as impressive as the record last night that of Anderson and the Avs, but it was impressive neverless. It was the first time sense Bobby Hull, that the hawks goal tending has had a shutout in the playoffs.

Isn't Chicago the favorite to come out of the West ?

They are suppose to have a cakewalk to the Finals. :D

Jimbo, the Red Wing rookie goalie has looked shaky so far, IMO.

11 goals allowed in 3 games- a Goals Against Average of 3.67. (Even in Detroit's Game 2 win, he looked a little off his game)

If Detroit is to get back in this series, he MUST play better.

Otherwise, they'll have to score at least 4 goals every game.

11 goals allowed in 3 games- a Goals Against Average of 3.67. (Even in Detroit's Game 2 win, he looked a little off his game)

Yes Howard has not played that well, at least the last game.
He had a few slam dunks in game 2, nothing he could do. That's the D's fault, but the last game he didn't play well.

Personally, the WHOLE team needs to play better.

Phoenix is very good this year, Detroit is avg this year.
IF they get out of this round, they will settle in and play better.
As I said awhile back, the 1st round is a crap shoot each year.

I mentioned this after Game 1, but the concensus was to give him another game or two - I agree). I really wasn't impressed with his effort during Game 2, but the Wings won 7-4 so not much was mentioned. However, after another soft performance in Game 3...I am inclined to have Osgood warming-up in the background. The Wings have not played particularly well this series, but Howard has to play better - much better.

Hey salsadancer7!

Oregon DISMISSES QB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts