2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Two of my nephews will be at tonight's game at The Joe. I would love to go...if I could the time (I know, sounds like a Harry Chapin song). Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone is attending, or planning to attend, any of the playoff games?

Tuesday's Playoff Schedule

Phoenix at Detroit- 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT (Coyotes lead series, 2-1)

Pittsburgh at Ottawa- 7:00pm ET/4:00pm PT (Pens lead series, 2-1) Versus/Versus-HD

New Jersey at Philadelphia- 7:30pm ET/4:30pm PT (Flyers lead series, 2-1)

Chicago at Nashville- 9:00pm ET/6:00pm PT (Series tied, 1-1) Versus/Versus-HD (joined in progress @ approx. 9:30ET/6:30PT)

San Jose at Colorado- 10:00pm ET/7:00pm PT (Avs lead series, 2-1) Versus/Versus-HD (joined in progress @ approx 11:30ET/8:30PT)

- Detroit ties-up the series tonight with Phoenix
- Ottawa ties-up the series tonight against Pittsburgh
- New Jersey ties-up the series against Philly
- Chicago vs. Nashville is going to be tonight's highlight game - going into OT
- San Jose ties-up the series at Colorado

We shall see...

- Detroit ties-up the series tonight with Phoenix
- Ottawa ties-up the series tonight against Pittsburgh
- New Jersey ties-up the series against Philly
- Chicago vs. Nashville is going to be tonight's highlight game - going into OT
- San Jose ties-up the series at Colorado

We shall see...

That would be something if all these series ended up 2-2! :up

Pittsburgh was up 4-0, but Ottawa had come back to make it 4-2 with still a period and a half to play. Meanwhile the Wings are up 1-0 after the 2nd period. This has been the most exciting 1st round that I remember.

3-0 Wings late in the third, Goals by Datsuk and Z in the third, Z's 2 nd tonight.
The score is a little misleading since it was a close battle the entire way. In fact, I was one the edge of my seat when Phoenix had a 5-on-3 powerplay with about 6-minutes to play, and the Wings were only up 1-0. BTW, although we both know Zetterberg scored that goal the box score still shows it credited to Bertuzzi...hopefully they will change it later tonight.

Two of my nephews will be at tonight's game at The Joe. I would love to go...if I could the time (I know, sounds like a Harry Chapin song). Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone is attending, or planning to attend, any of the playoff games?

Tuesday's Playoff Schedule

Phoenix at Detroit- 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT (Coyotes lead series, 2-1)

Pittsburgh at Ottawa- 7:00pm ET/4:00pm PT (Pens lead series, 2-1) Versus/Versus-HD

New Jersey at Philadelphia- 7:30pm ET/4:30pm PT (Flyers lead series, 2-1)

Chicago at Nashville- 9:00pm ET/6:00pm PT (Series tied, 1-1) Versus/Versus-HD (joined in progress @ approx. 9:30ET/6:30PT)

San Jose at Colorado- 10:00pm ET/7:00pm PT (Avs lead series, 2-1) Versus/Versus-HD (joined in progress @ approx 11:30ET/8:30PT)

Looks like Bill is quite a guy, attending ALL these games ?

D* is showing the Reds game on FSNTN instead of the hockey game! Was also blacked out of the Bucks/Hawks Playoff game, but it;s not on Sportssouth either, & we're not a Hawks area here! 1st time D* has messed this up since I've had them.

game will be on VS as a JIP after the Penguins game. But VS has been blacked out for earlier games in the series, only place to watch it was on FSNTN. That's the feed that's open on CI, but why isn't on it's normal channel? Makes no sense.

Philly and Pittsburgh both pulled-away for 3-goal wins this evening. Nashville is giving Chicago a battle and are leading 2-1 midway through the 2nd period. Nashville is the one team I didn't want the Wings to face in the 1st round...they always play us tough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)