2011-12 NFL Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Statement from Coach Mike Tomlin on Arians

Bruce Arians has informed me that he will retire from coaching. I appreciate his efforts over the past five years as the team’s offensive coordinator and for helping lead our offense to new heights during his time with the Steelers. I am grateful to Bruce for contributing to our success and wish him nothing but the best in his retirement.

Statement from Coach Mike Tomlin on Arians

Maybe Miami should try to bring Flynn to see if he's any good since I doubt we'll draft a qb.

According to some reports in Indy, Jim Tressell is seriously being considered for the HC position for the Colts. Pro Football Talk has even stated he has interviewed a couple of times already.

According to Sports By Brooks, Chip Kelly as accepted the Tampa Bay Bucs job.

Chip Kelly ?

Wow.

So, now that the blocks are continuing to fall, who's rumored for the Oregon job and I wonder how that will effect the Fast Paced fun offense that Oregon has been known for ?

Of course they could move the OC to HC, but that doesn't happen all that often.

Chip Kelly ?

Wow.

So, now that the blocks are continuing to fall, who's rumored for the Oregon job and I wonder how that will effect the Fast Paced fun offense that Oregon has been known for ?

Of course they could move the OC to HC, but that doesn't happen all that often.

Being a college coach is practically like being tenured,why would he give up long term job stability for the uncertainty of the Bucs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelo Dundee, Trainer of Ali and Leonard, Dies at 90

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)