2011-12 NFL Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
we're getting a little off topic so let's move on and get back to talking about the NFL. thank you....

RISKY hire. McKenzie opts not to hire a former Packer employee whom he is familiar and instead hires a 1 year wonder spazzy coordinator? Where have I seen this before? Oh yeah.... Josh McDaniels.

I AGREE, it is a RISKY hire. (not sure what you mean by spazzy coordinator, though)

Only 1 year coordinator experience, and no head coaching experience.

Remember how the Faiders lied to Shanahan??? How long did he last...

In 1988, Davis lured away Broncos' offensive coordinator Mike Shanahan to become his head coach. Even before then, in 1978, Davis hired Broncos' linebacker coach Myrel Moore to be co-defensive coordinator. However, both Shanahan and Moore, who felt Davis lied to them about their roles, eventually would return to the Broncos.
Allen should have looked before leaping.

Read more: Woody Paige: Raiders raid Broncos, hire Dennis Allen as head coach - The Denver Post Woody Paige: Raiders raid Broncos, hire Dennis Allen as head coach - The Denver Post
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: Terms of Use - The Denver Post

with the intention of bringing in more viewers for the probowl, the players will be allowed to tweet during the game at a designated area........

patriots director of player personnel jason licht is scheduled to interview in chicago for GM job

Filed to ESPN: Tampa Bay plans to hire Rutgers coach Greg Schiano as the next Buccaneers head coach. Two sides trying to finalize contract.

I guess Tampa was dead set on hiring a college coach (in the aftermath of the Chip Kelley fallout)

Last edited:
Also from Schefter: Former Packers HC Mike Sherman is in Miami today to see if the two sides can work out a deal for him to become Dolphins OC.

Filed to ESPN: Tampa Bay plans to hire Rutgers coach Greg Schiano as the next Buccaneers head coach. Two sides trying to finalize contract.

I guess Tampa was dead set on hiring a college coach (in the aftermath of the Chip Kelley fallout)

68-67 in 11 seasons?? At least he brings HC experience with him....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts