2011-12 NFL Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if any of you started doing this, but today I went into YouTube and started watching some NFL highlights of my team ....and damn I cannot wait!

salsadancer7 said:
I don't know if any of you started doing this, but today I went into YouTube and started watching some NFL highlights of my team ....and damn I cannot wait!

I can, the pirates are actually winning.

Ok so I just turned on the tv watching espn and I see on the scroll that mike Vick would be honored to have favre as his back up on twitter an then he removed it later. Hopefully it's just talk

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys!!

satjay said:
Ok so I just turned on the tv watching espn and I see on the scroll that mike Vick would be honored to have favre as his back up on twitter an then he removed it later. Hopefully it's just talk

Nope....i heard it this morning as well. He is like Fidel Castro....just when you think he is dead, he comes out if nowhere to prove he is among the living.

I would too...and his was spotty at times. Also, we need a more mobile QB. I honestly believe the Raiders are gonna implement some more "wildcat" into their scheme. They have a very good 1-2 punch in McFadden and Bush at RB and a very mobile Campbell.

Bruce was a statue back there and it cause us some import field position and it almost cost him his life. The couple of kids the Raiders picked up in the draft will hopefully help with some of the pass protection. I am also hoping for a veteran OL FA or two.

Thats interesting, when he was at Toledo, he moved around very well .... hmmm.

Nope....i heard it this morning as well. He is like Fidel Castro....just when you think he is dead, he comes out if nowhere to prove he is among the living.

Vick welcomed Farve as a BACK UP .... ya right , he ain't coming back to be anybodies back up.

Jimbo said:
Vick welcomed Farve as a BACK UP .... ya right , he ain't coming back to be anybodies back up.

I dont know...can we ever be sure with this clown

Heard something similar as well. If I was Favre, why NOT come in for "one more season" as a backup? That's another year salary to put in the bank.

Thats interesting, when he was at Toledo, he moved around very well .... hmmm.

That was not the case in Oakland. The Raiders had a ton of injuries and inexperience on the offensive live and the fact that he was injured not once but twice was due to both his lack of mobility and the forementioned above with the O line.

Looks like things may start moving as soon as this afternoon:

The expected NFL free-agent frenzy may begin as soon as Monday afternoon if the NFL Players Association signs off on a timeline being discussed, a source at the highest level told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

According to the projected timeline, the new league year would officially start Aug. 2 at 4 p.m. ET.

Before that:

• Teams can sign their own free agents and begin talking with other unrestricted free agents Monday afternoon.

• Teams can begin signing unrestricted free agents Tuesday at noon ET but those contracts would not take effect until Aug. 2.

• Teams can begin talking trades Monday afternoon. Any trades would become official on Saturday, July 30.

NFL transactions may start Monday, source says - ESPN

What do they mean "the new league would officially start August 2nd"? When can players meet with coaches and start practicing?

I heard Wednesday.

I heard Wednesday.

The article I quotes shows staggered camp open dates:

According to the proposed timeline, 10 teams would report on Wednesday, 10 more on Thursday and 10 additional teams on Friday. The New York Jets and Houston Texans would be the last two teams to report, on Sunday.

The report dates would be back-timed to 14 days before teams play their first preseason games.

Lockout over, breaking news: the players have approved the deal! See ya at training camp, where the road for the next superbowl champs, the Chicago Bears begins..... 16-0 my prediction! LOL :)

Lockout over, breaking news: the players have approved the deal! See ya at training camp, where the road for the next superbowl champs, the Chicago Bears begins..... 16-0 my prediction! LOL :)

:haha My side hurts.

Great to hear football's back.

On here, that means the return of the Raiders driving Salsa insane again, 3 months of Ramy's teams driving him bonkers, and 3 months of HDMM vs, the Steelers.

In short, fall will be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelo Dundee, Trainer of Ali and Leonard, Dies at 90

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)