2011-12 NFL Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimbo said:
Ya know guy, I'm really liking Coach Schwartz, he just HAS IT, he seems to know what he's doing .... much better than many previous coaches they've had.

Schwartz does know what he's doing for sure. Truth is that hr doesn't really care that much about preseason games. During the regular season, he doesn't overreact and only yells when it's necessary. It's the players that tend to get a bit emotional and they'll do anything that it takes to win.

Sent from my iPod touch using SatelliteGuys

I absolutely agree!! It was an embarrassing performance by the 1st team.

As far as next Thursday night goes, I would be shocked if Brady sees the field. Belichick's MO has been to sit his key players in the preseason finale.

I'm going to Thursday night's game, and even I don't want to see Brady in there!

I have a feeling the Lions actually game planned for this game, while the Patriots were starting preparation for the Dolphins. My only concern is 85, who caused the interception by running the wrong route, again.

The defense was so vanilla, I mean they blitzed 2 times i think.

You will not see any starters on Thursday, matter of fact I'd only play the guys who are going to get cut and some rookies. On to Miami.

You will not see any starters on Thursday, matter of fact I'd only play the guys who are going to get cut and some rookies. On to Miami.

I agree!! I'll gladly root on guys- who'll be washing cars in two weeks- next Thursday night at Gillette...........it's all for the better cause! :D

I'll give the Pats a mulligan for tonight.

They looked crisp and impressive in the first two preseason games- given how meaningless the last preseason game is, I think that may have been good enough to tune them up for the start of the season.

As for tonight- Detroit's trying to prove that they are on the right track, and they needed to get their game in gear a bit more (they are gonna b a trendy pick this year)

They looked crisp and impressive in the first two preseason games- given how meaningless the last preseason game is, I think that may have been good enough to tune them up for the start of the season.

As for tonight- Detroit's trying to prove that they are on the right track, and they needed to get their game in gear a bit more (they are gonna b a trendy pick this year)

I agree wtih all the above!!

Your not happy with the Lions improvements ?

They are LIGHTYEARS ahead of where they were 2-3 years ago.

Edit:
Sorry, think I misread your post. :eek:

Last edited:
SabresRule said:
Salsa, you think McFadden's gonna run wild this year?

If he and they O-line just stay healthy, that is all...no reason he cannot run for 1500 yards....

And the combo of Bush and McFadden, if they stay healthy, will run for well over 2100 yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts