2011-12 NFL Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm not going to be able to see the Lions today since I've got work today, which sucks. But I'll still be able check the scores and I'll post whenever I can.

Well, I'm not going to be able to see the Lions today since I've got work today, which sucks. But I'll still be able check the scores and I'll post whenever I can.

Thats what your Sunday Ticket To Go is for !!!

With the Steeler's being the Sunday Night game, I can give my WHOLE attention to the Lions game today... Looking forward to this game.

Fortunately the Steelers and Lions play at different times about 4-5 times this year !

Is THIS the Lions that have been playing so far this year ?

I turn on my first opportunity to watch them and they have 50 yards in the first half and have been DOMINATED by Vikings D and have only thrown the ball down field over 10 yards 2 times.

Hope they have some very good adjustments at the half .

Jimbo said:

I turn on my first opportunity to watch them and they have 50 yards in the first half and have been DOMINATED by Vikings D and have only thrown the ball down field over 10 yards 2 times.

Been switching between this game, Bills/Pats and 'Phins/Browns...and yeah, the Vikes are manhandling the Lions.

Been switching between this game, Bills/Pats and 'Phins/Browns...and yeah, the Vikes are manhandling the Lions.

Lions O line is terrible today.

Damn satellite companies! You would think that BY NOW, they would have come with a way to still televise during a rainy day!

One thing for sure, Dish's recoop time was TONS faster than Directv's.

Aaarrrggghhhhh......!

Lions trailed 20-0 at the half ....

I put on my Good Glasses and now at the end of 3, Vikings 20, Lions 17 !

Also, a horsecollor helps the Lions a little, when the player was taken down by the shoulder pads, on the side, not the back, no real need for the call ...

Fwiw, Lions lead with2 to go 23-20.
Jason Hanson has hit a 50 and a 40 yard FG the last two trips.

That said, the Vikings are close to FG range with plenty of time left.

Longwell ties the game at 23 all with 1:16 left for the Lions and Stafford.

Lions decided to quit ... had the ball got sacked on 1st down and RAN the ball twice after that and kicked from the end zone because of it.

Lions will lose this game because they have a O line that stinks.

Unless the Lions D can step up and stop them ... fortunately there very little time.

Going to OT, Lions got lucky.

Lions with a GREAT catch to move the Lions down to around the Vikes 20 and they bring Hanson out to kick a FG to win it.

Lions 26
Vikes 23 F

Lions move to 3-0 for the first time since.... I don't remember, think I heard 1980.

[MARQ]....................DETROIT....................LIONS!....................DETROIT....................LIONS!....................DETROIT....................LIONS!....................DETROIT....................LIONS!....................DETROIT....................LIONS!....................DETROIT....................LIONS!....................DETROIT....................LIONS!....................DETROIT....................LIONS!....................DETROIT....................LIONS!....................DETROIT....................LIONS!....................DETROIT....................LIONS!....................DETROIT....................LIONS!....................DETROIT....................LIONS!....................DETROIT....................LIONS!....................DETROIT....................LIONS!....................DETROIT....................LIONS!....................WHAT CAN I SAY....................IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME FOR LIONS FANS!!! :D[/MARQ]

Did He!! freeze

Holy mackerel Buffalo finally gets the monkey of their collective backs and beats New England.

The Bonus was Brady being un-Brady like throwing 4 picks.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)