2011-12 NFL Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok....NOW I am sold on the Bills...great win for them!
Yep, I think the Bills are for real......good for them. It looks like the rematch on New Year's Day in Foxboro could mean something for BOTH teams.

As far as the Pats go, whoever was calling the plays in the second half (Bill O'Brien?) should be fired!!! :mad:

A few other things:

* Why didn't the Pats let Fred Jackson score with 1:50 left?? I'd take my chances down by 7 with Brady in the two minute drill.

* Why did Belichick call a TO with the clock stopped AFTER that play?

*Ochocinco's dropped TD burned about five minutes of playing time (Welker eventually scored on that drive, but left little time for the Pats to get the ball back).

Either way, congrats to Buffalo for ending their long drought and now it's on to Oakland.

This games refs are AWFUL! 1st they call a terrible roughing the passer call on the JETS..and of course, to counter the terrible call, they call intentional grounding on a ball within 10 yards of the TE on the same play!

salsadancer7 said:
This games refs are AWFUL! 1st they call a terrible roughing the passer call on the JETS..and of course, to counter the terrible call, they call intentional grounding on a ball within 10 yards of the TE on the same play!

I saw the worst PI called ever today in the Bills/Pats game. Should of been a pick up 7, instead Bills get the ball at the 1 on a ball 10 yards underthrown. That crew was pathetic all game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using SatelliteGuys

The one ref has called "defensive holding" at least three times where no holding has occured - twice on the Raiders and once on the Jets. Regardless, the Raiders are going to win this one. :)

Glad to see that the Lions won today. I saw the Highlights and wow!, the difference between how they played in both halves was like night and day. The Vikings were all over the Lions in the 1st half and in the 2nd half, it was completely vice versa. Unbelievable! Guess it goes to show you that almost anything can happen in football. A great win for the Lions indeed. Next week we go to Dallas to face the cowboys and that could be exciting too. Until then, for those of you who still have doubts about the Lions, read my sig below and weep.

ckhalil18 said:
Glad to see that the Lions won today. I saw the Highlights and wow!, the difference between how they played in both halves was like night and day. The Vikings were all over the Lions in the 1st half and in the 2nd half, it was completely vice versa. Unbelievable! Guess it goes to show you that almost anything can happen in football. A great win for the Lions indeed. Next week we go to Dallas to face the cowboys and that could be exciting too. Until then, for those of you who still have doubts about the Lions, read my sig below and weep.

So do we start playing the lions version of "another one bites the dust" remember that version!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys!!

Well, a great win by the Raiders against a very good team in the NY JETS. Next week, the Raiders get a VERY PISSED OFF Pats team.... They are gonna come out fired up and looking to take out this weekends frustrations on the Raiders. The Raiders are VERY fortunate to be at home...let's hope it helps.

What are the chances that my two favorite football teams, the Raiders and the U's fate is somewhat decided if the QB's knee touched the ground before they scored. BOTH calls were reversed....one for me(Mark Sanchez's knee) and one against me(Jacory Harris's knee).

Well, a great win by the Raiders against a very good team in the NY JETS. Next week, the Raiders get a VERY PISSED OFF Pats team.... They are gonna come out fired up and looking to take out this weekends frustrations on the Raiders. The Raiders are VERY fortunate to be at home...let's hope it helps.

Should be a good one next week!

I can see CBS making Pats-Raiders their main DH game next week (currently it's Broncos-Packers), considering they're both 2-1 and their history ('76, '85, '01, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts