2011 MLB Playoffs

Scoring streak from one side ends... can it duplicate

Sent from my HP Touchpad using Tapatalk

If this game goes even longer I dont know who has the advantage. I mean who's left for either team? If Im the Rangers and the fans, Im mad as hell because this game should have been over twice. Cruz should have caught the ball in right, and the Rangers outfield shouldnt have been that deep.

I wonder how each team will recover? They both depleted their bullpens. I'm more worried about the Rangers though as the starter is Matt Harrison. Boo on that.

salsadancer7 said:
Nope...not hit hard enough...you have a CF that might take a chance...dive and now ball rolls to the wall and game over.

Vs dropping in front of him and their in the same situation .... did you see where these guys were playing, they were almost to the Warning track... your up by 2 runs still, a bloop to center would score 2 just as easily, also from way out there, there's NO chance they can throw someone out at the plate.

As someone else mentioned, the Rangers had sevearl chances to close this one out and couldn't do it.

All I can say is Go Get Them Tommorow.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

Last edited:
Vs droppinginfront of him and their in the same situation .... did you see where these guys were playing, they were almost to the Warning track... your up by 2 runs still, a bloop to center would score 2 just as easily, also from way out there, there's NO chance they can throw someone out at the plate.

As someone else mentioned, the Rangers had sevearl chances to close this one out and couldn't do it.

All I can say is Go Get Them Tommorow.

Playing baseball all my life and coaching the last 20 years....you NEVER want a ball hit OVER your head late in the game and have a guy in scoring position on one hit. He plays shallow, ball hit over his head and not only do the tie runs score but the winning run is then put into score position as well. You have "knocked 2 birds with one stone".

salsadancer7 said:
Playing baseball all my life and coaching the last 20 years....you NEVER want a ball hit OVER your head late in the game and have a guy in scoring position on one hit. He plays shallow, ball hit over his head and not only do the tie runs score but the winning run is then put into score position as well. You have "knocked 2 birds with one stone".

Never said to play shallow ....
I would have played them Normal depth ....
Had they played Normal depth, they could have gotten tol the ball at the wall, as well as to the short fly ball that essentially killed them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)