2011 MLB Playoffs

He can still act a little more professionally. He is still able to make a distinction between live TV and the locker room

I'm not so sure. Looks to me like he thinks he's in a foxhole....

mlb_morgan_plush.jpg

More than likely the ALCS game 1 will not be played today anyway. If it is going to rain, please cancel it instead of doing the same thing you did with game 1 between the Tigers and Yanks

He can still act a little more professionally. He is still able to make a distinction between live TV and the locker room
I think the director at TNT should get some heat on this. the 1/2 bomb I speak of was the one when he was on camera but off mic and you could hear it as he yelled it to the crowd. He should have killed the mic downstairs and told the lady to find another guy to interview.

Either way, that was a great game to watch. Now that AZ is out, I'll be going for Detroit to take the series.

I agree. I heard Morgan toss-out the F-bombs and thought he came across as a complete idiot. I can see him using an F-bomb if a mic was stuck in his face during the middle of an MMA fight or picked-up after a fast-ball was thrown at his head, but I've never heard someone "celebrate" an LCS/WS victory by using foul language while on on or off camera. Again, what a jerk!
hes an idiot is right :)

salsadancer7 said:
Great post. He is an idiot. That guy is the perfect example of a dumb jock. I really like that Brewers team except for him.

When he was with the pirates he was nothing like this, he was the nicest person to interview and be around. He always gave interviews and was always nice to the people. His happiest day was when he got on the ice with Sid. I blame the brewers for how he is acting, that whole team is just a bunch of arrogant a holes. Fielder and Braun are the biggest a holes in baseball. I hope that team gets destroyed by the cards.

I'll be rooting for the tigers because of the ex pirates on their coaching staff and of course Leyland.

Last edited:
cybok0 said:
When he was with the pirates he was nothing like this, he was the nicest person to interview and be around. He always gave interviews and was always nice to the people. His happiest day was when he got on the ice with Sid. I blame the brewers for how he is acting, that whole team is just a bunch of arrogant a holes. Fielder and Braun are the biggest a holes in baseball. I hope that team gets destroyed by the cards.

I'll be rooting for the tigers because of the ex pirates on their coaching staff and of course Leyland.

No...don't blame the Brewers...he was exactly like this as a National.

salsadancer7 said:
No...don't blame the Brewers...he was exactly like this as a National.
The brewers just intensified it. Fielder and Braun are no angels, they are just as bad, if not worse.

Last edited:
More than likely the ALCS game 1 will not be played today anyway. If it is going to rain, please cancel it instead of doing the same thing you did with game 1 between the Tigers and Yanks

Agreed! I would rather see a rain-out than and carry-over. As a Tiger's fan, I cannot tell how much I hated what happened in the ALDS Game 1. Of course, the "new rule" state the game will be continued the following day... :(

Remember that picture Bill occasionally put up of Mike Myers to describe how resilient the Red Sox were and hard to put away in '08?

Could be used for these Cardinals.

I know Jackson plays good D but he is in a serious funk at the plate, and when Inge was up, I decided to take my bathroom break, knew i would not miss anything that i have not seen this season from him

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys!!

riffjim4069 said:
The strike-zone is pretty darn small this evening...

Both pitchers are not getting that low corner pitch called for a strike

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)