2011 NFLST regular season prices

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
1. early bird / auto renewal pricing is not in yet just regular standard pricing .

2. looks like nfl to go pricing has not showing up in my system yet.

1. early bird / auto renewal pricing is not in yet just regular standard pricing .

2. looks like nfl to go pricing has not showing up in my system yet.

Now will the auto renewal be in affect even if games are lost due to the lockout if there is one or will we still be paying?

I kept track this year - 79% of the games I really wanted to watch over the season were not on ST. Either ESPN, network or local. And I am a "displaced" fan.

Starting to wonder if it is worth it - even with discounts?

Anyone similar?

Your ST will automatically renew if you don't cancel it before the season starts.

I am aware of the auto renew, but sence the regular season just ended and the lockout has not yet occured, I am not in a rush to cancel my ST subscription. If the lockout does occur and is not resolved before the beginning of the 2011 season, then I will cancel it.

I am aware of the auto renew, but sence the regular season just ended and the lockout has not yet occured, I am not in a rush to cancel my ST subscription. If the lockout does occur and is not resolved before the beginning of the 2011 season, then I will cancel it.

This doesn't apply to you, but there are subs that stretch the ST payment out over 12 months, these are the ones that should be paying close attention to the ST payment with the lockout potential coming up.

Personally, I think they will get it done before hand.

Ok here the deal, from my understanding is this, if the lock out happens it will happen before we start the auto renewal payments so the auto renewal will simply skip a year . But that just my understanding on the issue there has not been much said around the office about the lockout kinda been a thing no one wants to mention.

The labor agreement or lockout will be decided in March or so, a long time before the season starts.

A lockout could start in March. A resolution however could come at anytime, including after the season would have started. This is what the others are fearing

There is going to be no end to the price increases. Personally, I think only a massive boycott of ST has a chance of slowing down the rate increases. I remember back in the day when C band had ST. Early bird price was $129

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts