2011 NFLST regular season prices

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks for the info Stonecold, but we know its like the Black Firday tradtion when it comes to Sunday Ticket-How much can you get the ticket package for, as tiresome as it gets its the game that I guess has to be played if you want a bit of a price break.

I know some would not like this, but I would like the option of there endzone package, but I can see from a business perspective why Direct would not want that

what is the endzone package?

If the price is not a lot lower than this for early bird or through discount, I can't see myself renewing.

Thanks for the info Stonecold, but we know its like the Black Firday tradtion when it comes to Sunday Ticket-How much can you get the ticket package for, as tiresome as it gets its the game that I guess has to be played if you want a bit of a price break.

I know some would not like this, but I would like the option of there endzone package, but I can see from a business perspective why Direct would not want that

I know I just giving the new price because that price is your o affect how low you can go when you all call in to try and get it lower.

It's really early to be looking for deals, they haven't even determined early bird pricing yet. Let Sunday Ticket sleep till summer so to speak, see where this lockout thing is at, then ask Directv for deals if you desire. Anything you do now is just wasting breath.

MikeinBaja said:
I kept track this year - 79% of the games I really wanted to watch over the season were not on ST. Either ESPN, network or local. And I am a "displaced" fan.

Starting to wonder if it is worth it - even with discounts?

Anyone similar?

Yep that's why i dropped it this season after 7-8 years. With so many games on TV now, Honestly i didn't miss it and I'm a big football fan!

There is going to be no end to the price increases. Personally, I think only a massive boycott of ST has a chance of slowing down the rate increases. I remember back in the day when C band had ST. Early bird price was $129

I got ST with my C-Band at $ 79 and we all thought that was alot.
Of course there was no HD at the time, so no new Sats to pay for either.

It's really early to be looking for deals, they haven't even determined early bird pricing yet. Let Sunday Ticket sleep till summer so to speak, see where this lockout thing is at, then ask Directv for deals if you desire. Anything you do now is just wasting breath.

I agree,
Sometimes theres a ST special during the NFL Draft, sometimes not.
I usually wait till end of July to call in.

idk if you know or not, but since I had it this yr, it will renew and at a lower price, not that it matters, I would pay the 334 for it. Im a die hard Niners fan.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts