2011 NHL Off Season Moves

Whatever sports personalities are running their yaps on the local sports channels (eh, not good - not bad): 106.7 The Fan « CBS Washington

Gotcha, around here, the Local guys you can't hear as the station fuzzes in and out, so I eventually got tired of that and when they went over to the FM side, they didn't move the Local guys over, it's basically ESPN ... so I lost track of the Local stuff.

I want to hear about Detroit anyways, which the locals Do cover, but not as much, the Detroit stations don't come in very well depending where your at, really hard to listen to a conversation ...
So, about 3 years ago I went to XM when I bought my Impala and haven't looked back.

I can listen to ESPN if I want, during the summer I'm mostly listening to MLB Network and NASCAR Radio.
All in crystal Clear signal. :D

Of course I also have a variety of music channels as well.

They said something on the news about him helping the goalies in the system ... (coaching ?).

Also, it's been mentioned several times recently that they may sign Ty Conklin to back up Howard.

You wing fans could always try Hasek again. He has stated he wants one more year in the KHL.

Finally nice to see the two big additions in their new sweaters.

CarWiz015_slide.jpg

I Can't wait to see the Leaf fans complaining about how awful Timmy Connolly is. Glad to see Patrick Lalime retired, it was embarrassing for him last season, suppose to be the #2 Goalie but riding the Pine while Buffalo called up AHL Goalies to play or Be the #2 on the bench. Buffalo made some nice moves. It's great to see Buffalo making significant Free Agency moves. Buffalo will be much better at the Blue Line. I'd like to see Buffalo sign another Center though. Enroth resigned and he did play great in relief for Miller. With a much stronger Blue Line and more size at the back end, hopefully Buffalo will not be hanging the Goalie out to dry on Odd Man Breaks like last season and they might be able to protect some of their smaller guys (like Gerbe).

I Can't wait to see the Leaf fans complaining about how awful Timmy Connolly is. Glad to see Patrick Lalime retired, it was embarrassing for him last season, suppose to be the #2 Goalie but riding the Pine while Buffalo called up AHL Goalies to play or Be the #2 on the bench. Buffalo made some nice moves. It's great to see Buffalo making significant Free Agency moves. Buffalo will be much better at the Blue Line. I'd like to see Buffalo sign another Center though. Enroth resigned and he did play great in relief for Miller. With a much stronger Blue Line and more size at the back end, hopefully Buffalo will not be hanging the Goalie out to dry on Odd Man Breaks like last season and they might be able to protect some of their smaller guys (like Gerbe).

Size just makes you slower in the long run.

Lalime was basically Miller's personal goalie coach and team cheerleader. He knew that the Sabres wanted to get Enroth involved in the goalie rotation, when he signed with them again last summer. Nathan Gerbe reminds me alot of Danny Gare from the glory years. He will be fine and can take care of himself quite well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)