2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Game 6 is Tuesday night in Montreal. IF a 7th game is needed, it's in Boston on Wednesday night.

Why would they play games 6 and 7 on back to back nights? :confused:

I doubt it. Most people I know can’t stand Briere now and wouldn’t want him back. Personally, I never really cared for him when he played here and I thought Chris Drury was a bigger loss. Now, neither player is that good and their respective teams can keep them both. When Miller made that save on Briere in Game 4, the 19 thousand people in HSBC Arena and the thousands at HSBC Plaza gave him a standing ovation, I think WNY spoke up pretty loudly on what they think of that snake. I doubt the fans would have had that of reaction if it was any other player on the Flyers.

One of the best plays of the series was in Game 4 when Tyler Myers put Dirty Danny into the ice. I hope tomorrow Myers burries him!

Wrong Steve...Be Real....Danny Briere would have been the leading scorer on the Sabres this year. Drury got what he deserved for being a traitor and leaving Buffalo, after they basically had a deal except for signatures on the dotted line. Briere on this Buffalo team would put us in the finals this year.

Oh My! The Sabres blew a golden opportunity to close the series on home ice. They will have an uphill battled to win game 7 in Philly. Good game going on in Chicago this evening with all three goals being scored on turnovers. Congrats to Nashville on winning their 1st Playoff series (a game few could actually see)!

Oh My! The Sabres blew a golden opportunity to close the series on home ice. They will have an uphill battled to win game 7 in Philly. Good game going on in Chicago this evening with all three goals being scored on turnovers. Congrats to Nashville on winning their 1st Playoff series (a game few could actually see)!
Yes, kudos to the Preds!

Chicago just tied up the game at 2 on a play that makes me cringe everytime I see a goalie do this, and it happens WAY too often.
The play went behind the net and the goalie went out to stop it, he did and then flipped it to the corner RIGHT TO THE BLACKHAWK player instead of letting his guy take it when he was already there.

This turnover happens way to often, not always resulting in a goal, but more often than not a turnover.

Does the benching of Luongo seem strange to anyone else? To me it seem like a strange move for a team leading in a series to bench a vezina finalist.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using SatelliteGuys

Does the benching of Luongo seem strange to anyone else? To me it seem like a strange move for a team leading in a series to bench a vezina finalist.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using SatelliteGuys

He's been pulled in the previous 2 games.

That said, the back up just got hurt, so Luongo should be in soon.

Are you a Season Ticket Holder?

Did I miss anything when I was gone?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)