2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs

End of OT # 1.

Are you still there Sandra ?

It's only the end of 2 periods in most Wings games on the coast, but this game started at 9 instead, thats HALF a game early.

In hindsight, I think San Jose may be more dangerous this year than ever. The last several years the Sharks have been the team many thought would go all the way, and then they fizzled out in the playoffs.

This year they're still a very strong team, but they came into the playoffs flying under the radar. The Canucks had an incredible regular season, the Blackhawks were the defending champs and the Red Wings are well, the Red Wings. Most people were not talking about the Sharks this time.

Most series change drastically when a team goes home ....

In the Wings / Shark series, it BETTER or it will be a short spring for the Wings.

Very often a team will be dominant and people will write off the other team, to find that when they get home the series swings in the other direction.

Remember, a series has not started till the home team loses.

Tampa Bay wins in OT, and heads home up 2-0.

The Lightning have been absolute terrors on the road this postseason, winning five in a row in Pittsburgh and Washington. And IF they win this series, they'll open the ECF on the road in either Philly or Boston.

Jimbo said:
Most series change drastically when a team goes home ....

In the Wings / Shark series, it BETTER or it will be a short spring for the Wings.

Very often a team will be dominant and people will write off the other team, to find that when they get home the series swings in the other direction.

Remember, a series has not started till the home team loses.

Agreed! I'm concerned...we just need to take of business at home. Back east, Caps fans are freaking-out...they are going to have one huge uphill battle as Tampa Bay looks awesome.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

End of OT # 1.

Are you still there Sandra ?

It's only the end of 2 periods in most Wings games on the coast, but this game started at 9 instead, thats HALF a game early.

We watched the WHOLE game, just like we would have had it started t 10PM or 10:30PM. Amazing. The only thing is that during the games I prefer to cuddle with my fiance', as opposed to posting here. I'm weird that way... ;)

Sandra

We watched the WHOLE game, just like we would have had it started t 10PM or 10:30PM. Amazing. The only thing is that during the games I prefer to cuddle with my fiance', as opposed to posting here. I'm weird that way... ;)

Sandra

Cuddle during a hockey game? Shudder....

Ya, She checked him into the walls at home ... :)

Bruins-Flyers headed for OT. Ho-hum yet another OT in this year's playoffs.

The Flyers definitely carried the play in that third period.

Bruins-Flyers headed for OT. Ho-hum yet another OT in this year's playoffs.

The Flyers definitely carried the play in that third period.

Ya know, they may as well just put up 0-0 or 1-1 going into OT and start the games there, in OT , the majority of them are going to OT anyways. :idea:

Ya know, they may as well just put up 0-0 or 1-1 going into OT and start the games there, in OT , the majority of them are going to OT anyways. :idea:
The playoffs have been something special this year! The Versus studio guys just said it's the 18th OT game.....and it's still only early in the second round!

Bruins win in OT 3-2, and head back to Boston up 2-0 in the series.

What a performance by Tim Thomas!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts