2012 NCAA Hockey Tournament/Frozen Four

UMD shot the Black Bears...eye set on the Eagles ;)

So tomorrow is NoDak vs Goofy and BC vs UMD :)

With all due respect to Ferris, Union and North Dakota, IMHO the winner of tonight's UMD-BC game will be the eventual national champ.

you're 0 for 2 so now I'm worried there ;)

With Minnesota taking it to North Dakota 4-1 in the 2nd period, it looks like I'm going to keep-up my anti-perfect record. As always, plenty of good hockey...lots of close games...and agonizing taste of defeat. I buried my face into My Pillow after Michigan lost in OT, but all I did was fall asleep. ;)

I lied...I stayed up through the 2nd period, but it's time to hit-the-rack. BC is playing a great defense so far - UMD will need to step-up their game is they hope to win this in the 3rd.

Boy, talk about parity in college hockey. Union and Ferris State are going to their 1st Frozen Four, and this is after UMD won their 1st NCAA Title last year.

Minnesota is score goals in buckets while BC is allowing goose eggs. Should be a great matchup should they meet in the next round.

Ferris State and Union should be interesting...

Nite...

FROZEN FOUR--@ Tampa, Florida

National Semifinals- Thursday
Ferris State vs. Union--4:30pm ET (ESPNU)
Minnesota vs. Boston College--8:00pm ET (ESPN2)

National Championship Game- Saturday at 7:00pm ET (ESPN2)

Okay, who and the heck starts the Frozen Four at 4:30 PM ET? There ought to be...what?...2000 people in the stands come game time down in Tampa? It sure is a far cry from the 110,000 who saw Michigan play Michigan State at the Big House. :(

Okay, who and the heck starts the Frozen Four at 4:30 PM ET? There ought to be...what?...2000 people in the stands come game time down in Tampa? It sure is a far cry from the 110,000 who saw Michigan play Michigan State at the Big House. :(

I agree, it's a disgrace.

A national semifinal game being played on a Thursday during rush hour, and in Tampa of all places. To cap it all off, the World Wide Leader puts the game on it's ugly stepchild station (ESPNU).

College hockey does not get the respect it deserves! :mad:

End of 2nd period of game 1 at the Frozen Four: Union 1, Ferris State 1

BC-Minnesota in game 2

Damn! I missed most of it and just tuned-in. I hate ESPN...they screw-up Masters coverage, they screwed-up NHL coverage (when they had it), and now they're F'ing up the Frozen Four. It wouldn't surprise me to learn they wanted the tournament held in Tampa so they Exec could take spring break on the company's dime. :(

Ferris alumni, Go bulldogs!

Perhaps I'm mistaken, but isn't JAG also a Ferris State alumnus? I remember attending a wild part at Ferris State back when I was a fresh-faced 17-years old lad. I woke-up in the midst of a drunken stupor only to find my head on the lap of an unattractive gal, and my legs draped over another gal who wasn't nearly as cute as the first. I only drank a case of beer so I was sober enough to get the hell out of there. :)

Thank goodness almost all of my friends were a year or two older...it saved me the experience of getting booted out of college, like they did, due to excessive beerin', bikin' and baggin' babes. In the aforementioned example, I would have required three bags!...two for the girls, and one to hide my identity. Anyway, I joined the USMC and I discovered that I could do all three and still be part-time "A" student without all that student debt. :D

Go Bulldogs!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts