2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Drove by Staples yesterday and LAPD everywhere stationed all over the area. This was when the game was 1-1 at the time. Should be even more crowded on game 6

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Allegedly there was some slight unpleasantness outside of Staples after the game. If they lose to the Devils I hope we won't see another Vancouver. The mood of Friday afternoon has long subsided city-wide.

Allegedly there was some slight unpleasantness outside of Staples after the game. If they lose to the Devils I hope we won't see another Vancouver. The mood of Friday afternoon has long subsided city-wide.

If the local authorities did the proper advance planning, there should be no mass riots like in BC last year. However, if they just let thousands upon thousands hang out near the arena; then they could burn the town down, win or loss. Was there rioting after Lakers won championships in the past?

I'm over with all of the talk. I have "paralysis by analysis". Some of the L.A. beat writers and radio/tv jocks are screaming it's "do or die" tonight. I am currently watching the Sox/Marlins game until puck drop time. I'm over all of the B.S. Let's just get to the friggin' game!

GO KINGS GO!

I agree, more that it already has ....

4-1 end of 2.

It may not get out of hand as badly now that NJ has scored ... they probably feel that they are still in it and they are IF they score the next goal EARLY .... NJ has a PP to open the 3rd, so a HUGE chance to get back into it.

If LA scores the next goal, it will be ugly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts