2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs

2-1 Kings.. I just saw the OT as just got home when OT started.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Anyone know why the arena was so warm and humid last night? Complaints were rolling in early and often re: this.

Who knows but their blaming that fact that the devils lost.. Lame.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Here’s the statistic that will keep the New Jersey Devils from getting too down on themselves this morning, and keep the Kings from patting themselves on the back too much. In the second round, the Devils lost Game 1 to the Philadelphia Flyers. They won the next four games by a combined score of 15-7.

Here's hoping THAT does not repeat itself!!!!!

I say Kings in 4 if they win game 3 its over then the longest if they dont is 5 games :)

I never expected them to come home up 2-0 in the Final. This is just an incredible happening going on right now.

I apologize if I sound like a broken record, but what this Kings team is doing is one of the biggest North American sports stories of the last generation!!

Bill,

That is finally beginning to sink in now that the boys are back home 2-0 in the Final...where the organization has never been in it's history. I have to control myself because now I am beginning to get greedy. I won't say why beause I don't want to jinx them or "put the cart before the horse". I will simply say that I am looking forward to a Kings win at Staples tomorrow night. It will NOT be easy.

Unfortunately not. But I will make sure to be home in time for puck drop each night. And, no matter what day or time, should there be a certain celebration at L.A. Live in the next week or so, I WILL be in that sea of humanity.

I apologize if I sound like a broken record, but what this Kings team is doing is one of the biggest North American sports stories of the last generation!![/QUOTE]

Very true, Bob. Even if New Jersey winds up winning the Cup, their story of the 11-12 season is worthy of an extensive documentary.

I just heard that tonight's Game 3 is on NBC Sports Network and not national NBC! What a friggin' slap in the face to thge NHL and the fans. Granted, it's a non-clinching game, but come on! And they wonder why ratings suck as it is????

I've got news for you kids. It looks like should Wednesday's game be a "win or go home" game at Staples...it STILL will only be available on the NBC Sports Network. Imagine if that occurs!!!!!

I've got news for you kids. It looks like should Wednesday's game be a "win or go home" game at Staples...it STILL will only be available on the NBC Sports Network. Imagine if that occurs!!!!!

I saw that when the SC Finals schedule came out. Since NBC and Versus/NBCSN took over the Finals package, two of the games have been on cable. However, IMO there's NO WAY a potential title clinching game should not be on OTA.

If they insist on two of the games being on cable, it should be games 2 and 3. The opener and games 4,5,6 and 7 should be OTA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)