2013-14 NFL Postseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
On to the game in Green Bay, should be a good one, a cold one for sure!

I remember the bengals before Lewis came in but it seems he can not take this team any further than this. They have and have had the talent to take the next step. Something is holding them back.

Exactly....the organization is in much better shape since he took over the reins, but you can't help but feel something (or someone) is holding them back.

Better rival match up than it would have been with any other outcome in the games this week.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Without question. The Pats have little or no history with either the Chiefs or Bengals, but have tons with the Colts (both as a division rival and playoff rival). And of course, the Chargers and Broncos go wayyyyyyy back.

Troy Aikman looks VERY unhappy... I feel cold just watching them, and I'm in a nice warm house......

The Pacs first completed resection comes from their other QB. ;)

Green Bay is showing off by going sleeveless. For that I will one up them and go shirtless. :D

Didn't that movie, Gravity, come out like a year ago? Earths gravitational force must have resurrected it.

Remind me to never buy Old Spice. I'm going to have nightmares for days after that commercial.

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that whoever gets the most points will end up winning this game.

SF got the game now. It is totally in their control.

I had picked the niners but my heart wanted the Pack to win. Rodgers is probably my favorite QB in the league but the niners deserve the win. Nothing like playoff football baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts