2013 MLB Trade deadline and rumors thread

Yep. I think the Cubs were just using the Dodgers offer to get more out of the Rangers. They did the same with Dempster last year. It was almost a sure thing he was going to the Dodgers.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys
Not sure where you heard that, probably your local media. Everything I've seen from national reporting has said that the Rangers were the only serious contender to land Garza and it was the A's that were used to help sweeten the offer....

Not sure where you heard that, probably your local media. Everything I've seen from national reporting has said that the Rangers were the only serious contender to land Garza and it was the A's that were used to help sweeten the offer....

Local as well as MLB Radio and Network. Plus insiders on Twitter whom are usually pretty accurate. .

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

The Braves need a left hander in their bullpen plus they need 1/3 of their lineup to hit. J. Upton has done very little since a hot April. B.J, Uggla, are hitting under .200 and Heyward is hitting .224. Offense is the biggest issue and can be solved if people would hit to their lifetime norms.

The Braves need a left hander in their bullpen plus they need 1/3 of their lineup to hit. J. Upton has done very little since a hot April. B.J, Uggla, are hitting under .200 and Heyward is hitting .224. Offense is the biggest issue and can be solved if people would hit to their lifetime norms.

They strikeout too much.

Alfonso Soriano has been pulled out of the Cubs' lineup tonight signaling that a deal with the Yankees is very near...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Giants have now announced that they will be sellers. They will listen to offers on most veteran players.

You may see someone like Pence, Romo, Rodriguez, Belt, and/or Lincecum get traded. Of course there are untouchable players like Sandoval and Posey.

The Giants have now announced that they will be sellers. They will listen to offers on most veteran players.

You may see someone like Pence, Romo, Rodriguez, Belt, and/or Lincecum get traded. Of course there are untouchable players like Sandoval and Posey.

When I saw that you mentioned Romo I got excited, then I remembered this was the MLB Trade thread and not the NFL trade thread... :rant:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts