2013 NFL Playoffs/Super Bowl

Okay, I am "officially" sick of hearing about and seeing Ray Lewis' emotion goodbye story. I hope the Patriots crush this Ravens!

Go New England!!!

On the other hand ... Tony Gonzalas (WR/TE Falcons) looks to have played his last game and guess what for a Star recvr, theres been very little mention of him hanging them up :clap

Congrats on a great career ....

Sorry Ray, you could take a clue from Tony ... go out gracefully, not boastful.

Last edited:
Congrats to the Ravens- the better team won tonight, and there will be a HarBowl.

A couple of things:

1. I never root for an injury, but I wouldn't shed a freakin' tear if someone took out Bernard Pollard. Brady, Welker, Gronk and now Ridley. How many more Patriots is this guy gonna seriously injure??

2. Thanks for the memories Wes Welker, but it's time to move on. You've come up short in big games too many times for my liking.

The Ravens played a great game and deserved to win, but of course Ray Lewis steals the spotlight from his teammates. :rolleyes:

...I never root for an injury, but I wouldn't shed a freakin' tear if someone took out Bernard Pollard. Brady, Welker, Gronk and now Ridley. How many more Patriots is this guy gonna seriously injure??

I agree...to many incidents for today to be a coincidence. Anyway, if someone besides Pollard gets injured let's hope that it's Beyonce. I would rather watch the Grambling State Marching Band before listening to her ear-shattering form of entertainment.

I agree...to many incidents for today to be a coincidence. Anyway, if someone besides Pollard gets injured let's hope that it's Beyonce. I would rather watch the Grambling State Marching Band before listening to her ear-shattering form of entertainment.
LMAO!! Thanks Riff, I can always count on you to see the bright side!! :)

Well deserved win by Baltimore...should be a good matchup in the Super Bowl.

It's still two weeks away, but I'm going on record now and picking the Ravens. I'm convinced this is their year, and I also think Joe Flacco has turned into a big game QB.

Congrats to the Ravens- the better team won tonight, and there will be a HarBowl.

2. Thanks for the memories Wes Welker, but it's time to move on. You've come up short in big games too many times for my liking.

Bill,
As far as Welker goes,, I think he would continue to do fine, IF he was a #2 and had a solid #1 to work with him....

Not being a Pats fan, I don't recall who else is there that would be the #1 guy ... I don't think Welker was ever cut out to be THE guy.
That said, they did have Gronk in for the majority of time that Welker would have technically been the #1, unless like I said, they do have one and I just forgot...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts