2013 NFL Playoffs/Super Bowl

Like I said last week, I'm picking the Ravens. The Ravens have a very underrated receiving corps with Boldin, Smith, Jones and Pitta, and I think the 49er's secondary is the weak link in their defense. Also, I just get a "vibe" that this is their year.

Ravens 33, 49ers 24........MVP- Joe Flacco

Like I said last week, I'm picking the Ravens. The Ravens have a very underrated receiving corps with Boldin, Smith, Jones and Pitta, and I think the 49er's secondary is the weak link in their defense. Also, I just get a "vibe" that this is their year.

Ravens 33, 49ers 24........MVP- Joe Flacco

If the Ravens do win I hope that Bernard Pollard's ring gives him gangrene.

First time in a while not that excited about the game, will prob be channel surfing during the game.....But I think 49ers get the win

If the Ravens do win I hope that Bernard Pollard's ring gives him gangrene.

LOL.....As much as it hurts not having the Pats tonight, at least I can enjoy the game without being on the edge of my seat. Okay I'm reaching, but I'm trying to look on the bright side. :)

To that end, with the Pats NOT in this game, I hope I finally get my wish and get an OT game in the SB (sorry, but my heart couldn't take it if the Pats were involved :eek:).

I'll watch it for the most part ... no teams that I'm really rooting for ... (Arch Rival, Ravens, I'll pull for, even though it's hard to do) .. just don't care for Jim Harbaugh.

I have always liked Ray Rice, hopefully he'll win the MVP, although, normally the team that wins QB is the MVP...

Maybe I'll be like all the Non Football fans and watch the Commercials !

If the first two possessions are an indicator to how this game will go then I agree. The 49ers will have a long evening. Darn....

IF the Ravens get out to a 14 point lead (thought it might happen early, but Baltimore didn't score on thier 2nd possession) that could take the 49ers out of thier Zoned Read offense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)