2013 NFL Playoffs/Super Bowl

no not really but it has to be considered especially when you think about superbowls. how can you reach one much less ever win one if your team stinks year in year out. i will agree that either way calvin needs to play a few more years before we can start putting him up there with the all time greats.

I agree,
Johnson will be starting his 7th year next year.

Hall of Fame, not hall of really nice guys.

agreed. and part of what gets you in is excellent individual stats.... there are players with a ring or two who are not in the HOF and never will be.

wait..... didn't i say i was done with the subject of moss? damn.... :eek:

i will stop, now..... :p

Yep. Hope that lions team improves for his sake.
At least the Lions have a good QB. The guy that I feel that his talents are being wasted is Larry Fitzgerald. IMO, he is the best WR in the NFL, but doesn't have an NFL caliber QB to get him the ball.

IMO, Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson and Andre Johnson are the top three WR's, and C. Johnson has the best QB of the three.

At least the Lions have a good QB. The guy that I feel that his talents are being wasted is Larry Fitzgerald. IMO, he is the best WR in the NFL, but doesn't have an NFL caliber QB to get him the ball.

IMO, Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson and Andre Johnson are the top three WR's, and C. Johnson has the best QB of the three.

Agree 100%.Not only is Fitzgerald one of the best WR's in the game today,he is a great person.Andre Johnson is also a great wr.The game between Houston and Detroit was an awesome day for both Johnsons.Very entertaining game.

Don't know about you football fans, but waiting two full weeks for the big game is proving to be a real drag for me. Painfully slow. It's like watching a turtle walk in slow motion or watching grass grow. Not to mention the ever present stream of press conferences, stupid interviews; senseless statements by some players, endless analysis of about anything and everything; and last but not the least, the incessant chatter about the brother Harbaugh and their ancestors. It's driving me nuts. I know, I know. It is a business and they have to milk this cow dry, but enough already! OK Scotty, beam me up to Sunday - now! *that is my rant for today*. I just have to get this off my chest.

And by the way, wasn't there a time when it was only a week's wait?

one of the things I do that helps me is that I avoid all coverage of the superbowl including the one on Sunday and just tune in at game time. Since I've been doing that I enjoy the game much better.

one of the things I do that helps me is that I avoid all coverage of the superbowl including the one on Sunday and just tune in at game time. Since I've been doing that I enjoy the game much better.

I'll give you a run down of what's been talked about.

Harbaugh Brothers
Rey Lewis
Antler spray
Harbaugh Brothers
Randy Moss said he was the greatest WR
Rey Lewis
Harbaugh Brothers
Rey Lewis
Harbaugh Brothers
Some 49er guy said something about gay people
Rey Lewis
Harbaugh Brothers
Ed Reed wouldn't mind playing for the Patriots
Rey Lewis

And I don't know if you heard this but the coaches are Brothers. Pretty cool, ain't?

Don't know about you football fans, but waiting two full weeks for the big game is proving to be a real drag for me. Painfully slow. It's like watching a turtle walk in slow motion or watching grass grow. Not to mention the ever present stream of press conferences, stupid interviews; senseless statements by some players, endless analysis of about anything and everything; and last but not the least, the incessant chatter about the brother Harbaugh and their ancestors. It's driving me nuts. I know, I know. It is a business and they have to milk this cow dry, but enough already! OK Scotty, beam me up to Sunday - now! *that is my rant for today*. I just have to get this off my chest.

And by the way, wasn't there a time when it was only a week's wait?

Yes, there was a time that they didn't have the 2 week wait.

Fwiw, the Harbaugh's were born in my Home town, Toledo, Ohio !

so of course tonight on the local sports they have to do a story about 2 brothers who coach against each other in high school football....

yup....lets just get to the game. This crap is getting old

Harbaugh Brothers
Rey Lewis
Antler spray
Harbaugh Brothers
Rey Lewis
Harbaugh Brothers
Rey Lewis
Harbaugh Brothers
Rey Lewis
Harbaugh Brothers
Rey Lewis

And I don't know if you heard this but the coaches are Brothers. Pretty cool, ain't?

makes you want to shove a deer antler in your eye...... :D

Harbaugh Brothers
Rey Lewis
Antler spray
Harbaugh Brothers
Rey Lewis
Harbaugh Brothers
Rey Lewis
Harbaugh Brothers
Rey Lewis
Harbaugh Brothers
Rey Lewis

Here's something new... ;)

NFL legend Dan Marino had a love child with CBS employee in 2005

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts