2013 NFL Playoffs/Super Bowl

Hey I just heard something about the Super Bowl on the news tonight

Did you know the coach for San Francisco and Baltimore are.....BROTHERS?????

Damn...learn something new every day ;)

Hey I just heard something about the Super Bowl on the news tonight

Did you know the coach for San Francisco and Baltimore are.....BROTHERS?????

Damn...learn something new every day ;)

They're brothers? I knew they had the same last name....... Are Peyton Manning & Eli Manning related? Are they related to Archie Manning?

The Unofficial Official Superbowl Prognostication Thread. SF vs Baltimore

OK ladies and gents. It's one more week before the Big Dance. Let's show our true colors and predict the winner of Super Bowl Roman numeral 47. You can just name your team, or if you prefer, you can write a dissertation why your team of choice will prevail against the other. You can also indicate by how much your team will win, but this is optional. As I have predicted on another thread, let me start by declaring that my team, the venerable SF Forty Niners will easily trounce the Baltimore Ravens by a score 27 to 17. Yes, just a 10 point margin, but it won't really be that close. Except for the kicking game, this team is flawless and Kaepernick, I believe is the second coming of Joe Montana. And don't forget that this team have won all of the SBs they have played in the past. History will repeat - for the sixth time! Go 49ers!!!!! And BTW, sorry R. Lewis, you won't get a ring for your retirement.:)

San Francisco will lose their first ever SB.The elder brother Jon,or is it John,will teach his younger brother a valuable NFL lesson.As exciting as Kapernick is,he isn't Joe Montana.And,whether you like him or despise him,I lean towards the latter,the Ravens are determined to win this one for Ray Lewis.

The 49ers have the better team, but the better team doesn't always win. In hindsight, I should have known this was the Ravens year after what happened in Denver. That being said, Joe Flacco MUST have a solid game. I just don't see Ray Rice having much success against the Niners great front line.

Ravens 33, 49ers 24

MVP- Joe Flacco

I feel that the 49'ers have the better team, but I'm gonna take the underdogs and Baltimore.
I hope Ray Rice has a GREAT day !!!

This game could be a 14-10 or 17-14 type game.

You can always count on Media Day for some players to say some interesting things....

"I don't really live on numbers, I really live on impact and what youre able to do out on the field. I really think I'm the greatest receiver to ever play this game."
---Randy Moss

You can always count on Media Day for some players to say some interesting things....

"I don't really live on numbers, I really live on impact and what youre able to do out on the field. I really think I'm the greatest receiver to ever play this game."
---Randy Moss

Moss and ego=oxymoron.:D

---Randy Moss

Gee, imagine that, coming from Moss .... :rolleyes:

Fwiw, theres plenty of WR's better than Moss.

Love him or hate him, you can argue that Moss is superior/inferior to several receivers, but IMO, there's only one that's been CLEARLY better.

Love him or hate him, you can argue that Moss is superior/inferior to several receivers, but IMO, there's only one that's been CLEARLY better.

True.He had the potential to be the best ever but decided to be lazy instead. Such a waste.So rice is still the best WR who ever walked the earth IMO. Numbers speak for themselves.......

Plenty? There's 1.

And he played with Hall of Fame QB's Joe Montana and Steve Young.

When Randy finally got to play with a good QB, he lit it up.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts