2013 NFL Playoffs/Super Bowl

I really botched that word. I really meant to say lobotomy.

Sometimes I type the way Shannon Sharpe speaks.

hahahaha now that's hilarious!!! I have no idea how he managed to get an analyst job.Sometimes I think he studied hooked on ebonics.:eek::D

Here's something about Peyton Manning to consider: imagine how we'd view him if he didn't have a SB ring.

was he your pick in that game? here or ............... hmmmmm.......

images

It is a FACT that Manning is just not very good record wise in the playoffs. Eli is a MUCH better Playoffs QB than older borther Peyton. But that is neither here nor there, as much as it pains me to say this, the 2 best teams this year are in the Super Bowl....period.

OK, I just puked in my mouth.... :sick:

I already threw up.

Again... Ever hear of a fine schedule? This is Gore's second fine for uniform violation, Brady's first for whichever category his offense fell under.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

One crime does not fit the fine. One is for socks, that barely noticed...nor did anyone care. The other could have seriously hurt someone.

yes i too agree its a stupid rule but it is a rule all the players are aware of.I guess Gore didn't mind shelling out the cash ;)

see i respect that.....
i've gotten to like brady. wasn't always like that for me but i have always appreciated good football play no matter where it comes from. actually i've liked the pats for awhile now. i want to live so don't say anything or i won't make it out alive of miami. hehe.....

And it wasn't Brady who reported he called Ed Reed, it was Ed Reed himself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)