2014-15 NFL Play-Offs

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they ever start the game later than 6:30 then most years I won't even stay up to watch the end of it.
I agree bud. It was hard enough for me getting up the next day since I am going to watch the post game shows. I truly loved this Superbowl. Last one that got me going this much was when the pats lost against the giants during their undefeated run.

The NFL had the sense to move the Super Bowl from 8 to 6 several years ago, and had great success in doing it.

The NCAA needs to move their game to the Saturday following the 1st Monday, and also earlier in the day. Monday evening is way too late on a work night.
Saturday night with a 7:30 Kick off would be great.
Problem being, the NFL has decided that they want the Saturday Prime Time slot for thier playoff game, therefore I don't see it happening, unfortunately.

The Super Bowl start time has never been later than it is right now....

19e9dpw4jsj7ypng.png
Wow, I never remember it being earlier than 6.

I'd be happy if they moved it back to a week after the championships ... it would be back into my days off window. ;)
I agree ... maybe it could happen the Sat after NY Day, but that would have to change from time to time depending on the calender.

I wish it would all happen before the 1st Monday of the new year .... I am typically off work as well till that Monday ... thus, going back to work and having the game THAT night, makes it tough for me.

I wonder if they'll put a asterisk after each Belicheat Superbowl win. They should.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Steroids, a rapist and a rogue sheriffs deputy burying arrests. Asterisk that.

Yeah some other fan bases have room to talk.

It's about sustained success, not how long the roids last.

Reactions: BillD1984
Steroids, a rapist and a rogue sheriffs deputy burying arrests. Asterisk that.

Yeah some other fan bases have room to talk.

It's about sustained success, not how long the roids last.
Pathetic ain't it? Always remember, "Embrace the hate" and my new favorite, "they hate us, because they anus"! :)

Reactions: Rey
There's a World Series trophy and a Lombardi missing from this now obsolete pic. Nine championships since the turn of the century.....the undisputed City of Champions!1 Suck on it haters!! :)

11184_172326692952221_868003354_n.jpg

Sure must be sweet to be a boston fan the last 15 years. Having cheered for the PATS in the SuperBowl, I've received some hatred myself from other Dolphin fans. I must say that getting it and getting it good for the last 4 years during the HEAT run, I miss it big time and have had fun with my fellow Fin fans for cheering on the patriots. I've become addicted to people hating me so HATE ME!!!!! HATE ME MORE!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek: :eek

There's a World Series trophy and a Lombardi missing from this now obsolete pic. Nine championships since the turn of the century.....the undisputed City of Champions!1 Suck on it haters!! :)

11184_172326692952221_868003354_n.jpg
Hmmmmm. The steelers have more Superbowl trophies, the Yankees have more world series trophies and Montreal has more Staley cups, the NBA sucks so I don't care about that. Maybe before saying your city is the city of Champions maybe just maybe have more championships in one sport than anyone else.

Sure must be sweet to be a boston fan the last 15 years. Having cheered for the PATS in the SuperBowl, I've received some hatred myself from other Dolphin fans. I must say that getting it and getting it good for the last 4 years during the HEAT run, I miss it big time and have had fun with my fellow Fin fans for cheering on the patriots. I've become addicted to people hating me so HATE ME!!!!! HATE ME MORE!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek: :eek
OK lmao :D

I think it's ridiculous that news people are saying brady is better than Montana since he past him in Superbowl touchdowns, Montana was in 4 and brady in 6, imo not better than Montana.

Reactions: gms49ers
I think it's ridiculous that news people are saying brady is better than Montana since he past him in Superbowl touchdowns, Montana was in 4 and brady on 6, imo not better than Montana.

Montana is IMO still the best QB ever to play in the NFL.

Reactions: gms49ers and cybok0
Elway is also better than brady and I guess I'll be called a Homer but bradshaw was my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)