2014-15 NHL Season

Sorry Red Wings fans,but congrats to the Lightning. I think that the Canadiens will advance to the finals in the east,& I hope that the Blackhawks will advance in the West,but it probably will be the Anaheim Ducks.

Sorry Red Wings fans,but congrats to the Lightning. I think that the Canadiens will advance to the finals in the east,& I hope that the Blackhawks will advance in the West,but it probably will be the Anaheim Ducks.
Lighting were the better team as I mentioned previously going in.

Seeing what the regular season brought , the Canadians better be on thier game when they play the Lightning.
I expect them to win this series, but the Lightning were 5-0 against them during the season.

Lighting were the better team as I mentioned previously going in.

Seeing what the regular season brought , the Canadians better be on thier game when they play the Lightning.
I expect them to win this series, but the Lightning were 5-0 against them during the season.
Well,if not the Canadiens,then hopefully the NY Rangers. I'm sticking with the Canadiens until they are eliminated. They most certainly will want to represent the glory days of the Montreal Canadiens(when you could mention them in the same breath as the glory days Boston Celtics & ditto New York Yankees).

Well,if not the Canadiens,then hopefully the NY Rangers. I'm sticking with the Canadiens until they are eliminated. They most certainly will want to represent the glory days of the Montreal Canadiens(when you could mention them in the same breath as the glory days Boston Celtics & ditto New York Yankees).
THOSE are the Canadians that I remember :amen

I'm a longtime Ranger fan, but I would like to see a Cup final with both teams from a) the Original Six; b) teams from a natural hockey area.

I'm a longtime Ranger fan, but I would like to see a Cup final with both teams from a) the Original Six; b) teams from a natural hockey area.
Are YOU saying that Anaheim & Tampa Bay ARE NOT natural hockey areas?:eeek

Imagine if the Nashville Predators DID beat the Blackhawks to advance to the next round. The possibility of a Nashville Predators-Tampa Bay Lightnings Stanley Cup final would have been as unnatural as it gets.

Are YOU saying that Anaheim & Tampa Bay ARE NOT natural hockey areas?:eeek

Imagine if the Nashville Predators DID beat the Blackhawks to advance to the next round. The possibility of a Nashville Predators-Tampa Bay Lightnings Stanley Cup final would have been as unnatural as it gets.

Ratings killer! I rather watch Neutron bowl than those 2 teams.....

alpha4.jpg

Aye-yi-yi-yi-yi! Rangers!

Edit: I actually posted this BEFORE they scored.

alpha4.jpg

Aye-yi-yi-yi-yi! Rangers!

Edit: I actually posted this BEFORE they scored.
The Caps getting the second goal,I posted that picture to show distress that the Caps were winning,then the Rangers scored & tied the game. Now the Caps got a second score & won,thus the original meaning of the picture of Alpha stands.

Come on Canadiens & Rangers,because I AM JUST NOT FEELING a Tampa Bay Lightning-Washington Capitals NHL East Final. WTF,the Blackhawks & Wild are tied??????:eeek:mad:
I'll take the Black Hawks to come out of the West.

I'll root for TB over Washington, don't care in the other side.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts