2014-15 NHL Season

Wings win 3-0. Take that Lightning!:happydance
I ended up flipping back and forth between Wings and Tigers and sleeping ...
3rd period was much better for Wings.

For some reason, coming into the game I was thinking they were down 2-0, not tied, that said, the way they had played, they had been dominated most of the previous 2 games.

Still very disappointed in the lack of hustle and effort on the puck in the 1st.

I don't get it with the stupid Channels that the Playoffs are on, they are all over the map.
Typically the 1st round is on your Local FSN as well as a national outlet.
I don't think the Red Wings have been on FSN Detroit since the 1st Game ....
Today I look to see where they may be on NBC scattered mess and see that they may be back on FSN D.

Wish they would make up their mind.

I don't get it with the stupid Channels that the Playoffs are on, they are all over the map.
Typically the 1st round is on your Local FSN as well as a national outlet.
I don't think the Red Wings have been on FSN Detroit since the 1st Game ....
Today I look to see where they may be on NBC scattered mess and see that they may be back on FSN D.

Wish they would make up their mind.
Tonight's game is on CBC, FSN-D and NBCSN.

Islanders / Caps was one hell of a game this afternoon. Looking forward to Flames / Canucks tonight.

Wings playing thier best game of the series tonight ....about 10 to go up 2-0 ...
Hope I didn't just jinx them, they were up by 2 late the last game and lost in OT.

No offence to anyone,but here is a Stanley Cup final I bet nobody wants to see,the Tampa Bay Lightning versus the Nashville Predators.
Wings are 1 win away from taking TB out of it, they played MUCH better tonight and won 4-0, now I know one day doesn't carry over to the next, but the Wings looked like the better team of late .... thats a huge difference from what I saw in the first few games.

Game 6 Monday night at the Joe, Wings can wrap it up.

Wings are 1 win away from taking TB out of it, they played MUCH better tonight and won 4-0, now I know one day doesn't carry over to the next, but the Wings looked like the better team of late .... thats a huge difference from what I saw in the first few games.

Well the Blackhawks saved us from the Predators advancing. I think that I'll just go with the Original 6 teams(Chicago Blackhawks,Detroit Red Wings,Montreal Canadiens,& New York Rangers) in the playoffs,you can never go wrong doing that.

Reactions: Bronxiniowa
Well the Blackhawks saved us from the Predators advancing. I think that I'll just go with the Original 6 teams(Chicago Blackhawks,Detroit Red Wings,Montreal Canadiens,& New York Rangers) in the playoffs,you can never go wrong doing that.
I'd be all for that !
No Penguins to worry about.

I would LOVE to see the Red Wings and the BlackHawks in the finals ... that would be alot of fun !

Wings finally played a good game on-the-road in Tampa. Yep, I didn't know how well they would perform after their 3rd period collapse the other night...so I was glad to see them respond to the challenge. Hopefully we can close 'em out at The Joe.

Reactions: Jimbo
Hopefully the Canadiens will join the Minnesota Wild in advancing to the next round. Meanwhile tomorrow,hopefully the Red Wings & the New York Islanders(over the Capitals) will advance to the next round.

I'm happy as the Red Wings appear to have found a relatively HOT Goalie going into the playoffs, if the team continues to play around him, it could be a lot of fun after all this playoff season.

The Wing never have a Hot goalie this time of year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)