2014 DISH CES Booth.

Super Joe, will be replacement for a 211k? is a great idea for the UI!.

It has everything needed to be a standalone box, even a hard drive port. Only thing needed is software and we do not know if it has standalone along with client software yet.

Actually, that would be the NEXT rumored box to come out of Dish "Soon." - The Imaginary Joey!

Navy,Tampa8 is expecting his paypal payment for violation of his copyrighted word!:D

Love the speed on the super joey...I'm guessing that's just a super and hws thing...I remember at one point the original hopper was so fast...anyone know if it will become fast again ???

I see where people want to be able to access all the tuners w/ 2 hoppers but I don't mind not having it...would it be nice to have...absolutely. ..but I like how they said they would work on getting the hoppers to see timers...excited to see this sometime this year

I think it is awesome that they have the SatelliteGuys award displayed as prominently as the other awards!

If you think about it, the Satellite Guys award is probably a harder award to earn. There is a far larger community here voting on the award than a couple of peoples opinion at other sites/organizations.

ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1389378138.523458.jpg