2014 MLB Postseason

18th inning now. I'm done for the night.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

And the baseball gods are against the Tigers AGAIN today ...

A blown call at first (very close, but the Tie goes to the runner) Not this time ... it cost them a run.

Then a play at 2nd, the 2nd basemen drops the feed from the SS, goes down, blocks the path back to 2nd, keeping the runner form getting back to the base, while holding the runner picks up the ball and tags him and the runner is called out.

Tigers need to Sign Nelson Cruz .... even if he doesn't play ... got to sign him, he continues to kill the Tigers EVERY YEAR in the Post Season.

Wow, Baltimore's Bud Norris is into the 7th inning , given up only 2 hits and 0 runs, walked a guy and Showalter just pulled him ...
Unbelievable .... lets see if the Tigers can do anything offensively now.

Tigers out. Showalter crew beat three cyoung winners in three games. Who could have calculated something like this.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Tigers out. Showalter crew beat three cyoung winners in three games. Who could have calculated something like this.

I would have ...
Tigers pen is atrocious ...
Tigers could have been up 2-0 going into todays game if they had a pen.

Today they couldn't hit, but the pitching was great ... even Nathan got it done.

Gotta give Baltimore a lot of credit, they pitched great when they had to. (today).

I now want to see KC and Baltimore and I don't care who wins, I would like to see either of them win the WS.

Showalter was able to turn around Baltimore. That was a miracle. KC with George Brett At Front Office Gave them A Different Way To The Franchise.

Showalter was able to turn around Baltimore. That was a miracle. KC with George Brett At Front Office Gave them A Different Way To The Franchise.

Showalter has always been a good manager and has been able to do this type of thing.
I knew when he was hired, that it was a real good move, his issue is not always getting his players to buy into it.
Also the fact that he didn't have the players when he got there to do what he's doing now.

Look at the Tigers before Dombrowski came on board, they were a laughing stock ... once he started getting players and they developed, the Tigers took off in '06 and have been a very good team for most of the years since then ... they just can't get the bullpen to get over the hump, it doesn't matter who he brings in, they stink.
Nathan was lights out last year for Texas as was Soria, both were terrible most of the year.
Nathan just started pitching better in the last few weeks.
Soria lost is in game 2 I think it was, couldn't throw anything.

Forget a Beltway World Series between the Nats & Orioles,or even a Freeway World Series between the Angels & Dodgers,how about another I-70 World Series between the Cardinals & the Royals?

Forget a Beltway World Series between the Nats & Orioles,or even a Freeway World Series between the Angels & Dodgers,how about another I-70 World Series between the Cardinals & the Royals?
Personally, I don't want to see the Cards again, or the Dodgers.

I guess out of the teams left in the NL, I want to see the Nats.
The rest are retreads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts