2014 MLB Postseason

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
My grandson works for the O's and his daddy bought 4 tickets to the playoffs. If they make it to the WS I'll be going to one game. It won't be my first Rodeo though. When I was 9 my old man worked for Johnson&Johnson and got the corporate tickets to Game 5 of the 1949 series between the Yanks and Dodgers (what series weren't between them back then :)) Joe D hit a big fly and Vic Raschi, The Springfield Rifle, was the WP as the Yanks clinched the series. Funny, it wasn't that much of a big deal back then even though baseball was still far and away our national pastime.

Balt over KC in 7
STL over SF in 7

It has been a GREAT postseason so far. The epic AL Wild Card Play In Game, the 18 inning marathon etc. Just some well pitched games as well. What do you guys think of the NLCS having the same old teams in it? Seems like the Cardinals are representing the Yankees of the late 90s by appearing in 4 straight LCS. I love the ALCS. Two fun teams that you could root for. I think Baltimore's bullpen, namely Andrew Miller will be the difference. It should be a lot of fun.

Saturday

ALCS-Game 2

Royals (Ventura) at Orioles (Norris)- 4:00pm ET (TBS)

NLCS-Game 1
Giants
(Bumgarner) at Cardinals (Wainwright)- 8:00pm ET (FOX)

I'm rooting for the AL !

KC would be nice as it would give a little respect to the AL Central, however Baltimore and KC are very similar teams.

Tuesday

NLCS-Game 3

Cardinals (Lackey) at Giants (Hudson)- 4:00pm ET (FS1)

ALCS-Game 3
Orioles
(Chen) at Royals (Guthrie)- 8:00pm ET (TBS)

Unfortunately the Red Sox didn't successfully defend their title, but I'm still very much looking forward to the postseason!
My predictions:

American League
X-Athletics over Royals

X-Tigers over Orioles in 7
X-Athletics over Angels in 6

X-Tigers over Athletics in 6

National League
X-Pirates over Giants

X-Dodgers over Cardinals in 6
X-Nationals over Pirates in 5

X-Dodgers over Nationals in 6

World Series
X-Dodgers over Tigers in 6

Not bad. Got all of them wrong and even predicted that Division Series would go longer than the maximum 5 games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)