2014 MLB Postseason

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
This should tell teams that a Division title means little in t he playoffs, yes its nice, but I think history will show that a WC team does very well most years.

Not bad. Got all of them wrong and even predicted that Division Series would go longer than the maximum 5 games.
I know, whatever will I do? I suck at making predictions on an Internet message board. The shame of it all!!

I'm just as bad if not worse. Shills who make a living selling locks to suckers are rarely better than 50% themselves. Maybe we can pool our "talents" and start a service where we sell the other team as a mortal lock if we both agree on who will win an event. We may become famous.

The Royals in the WS is a win for the small market teams like the Cincinnati Reds,Pittsburgh Pirates,& the Tampa Bay Rays. Even though the Washington Nationals played like the Atlanta Braves in the playoffs,I wish that they were still in Montreal,because that would be real vindication for an organization that deserved it the most.

Congrats to both the Royals and the Giants. I will say this about the Royals. You wait for that other shoe to drop and it doesnt happen. They get all the timely hits and there bullpen is excellent. Nobody can stop Davis and Holland. The Giants are like that too. Maybe its the Royals year.

World Series Starts Saturday ?
What time and channel ?

Hmmm .... I thought I had heard they were starting Saturday, guess not.

According to espn, not till Tuesday ....
Fwiw, it's on FOX ...
Imagine that, a channel we can FIND !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)