2014 MLB Season

What an effing disaster this has been.

He can't hit his weight and everyone knew that.

You've ruined the confidence of your best young player.

Get Drew the hell out of here. Recall Middlebrooks, put X back where he belongs at SS.

Never deal with a Scott Broras client again.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
I agree about Drew, but unfortunately, Middlebrooks is shut down for now.....

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/eye-on...hane-victorino-will-middlebrooks-indefinitely

Reds fall completely apart in San Diego. They basically undid all the good they had done on this road trip.
Yep, the got swept by one of the worst teams in MLB history based on their June batting average. Pathetic.

The Tampa Bay Rays SHOULD NOT trade David Price away. Even if they don't improve their season,chances are they'll be a lot better next season & they should keep their pitching intact.

The Tampa Bay Rays SHOULD NOT trade David Price away. Even if they don't improve their season,chances are they'll be a lot better next season & they should keep their pitching intact.
They think that every year though.

Personally, I agree, you don't trade your stud pitcher.

2011- the best record in baseball through August, and then an epic collapse culminating in a punch in the gut loss on the last night of the season

2012- an abomination of Ruthian Proportions

2013- An incredible story, an incredible ride and a World Championship

2014- getting swept at home to the Cubbies says all you need to know about this season

Yes, being a Red Sox fan is truly like a box of chocolates!!

Hey at least they won a championship in the last decade, unlike my Reds. It's been 24 years now.

No no no,no no no,no no no no no no no. Wish I had ESPN Deportes to watch the Home Run Derby,their announcers are as exciting as the Spanish announcers calling soccer games when someone scores a goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Reactions: salsadancer7
Lots of scoring early

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

Derek Jeter is one of the last of the "old school" players. He played his entire season with the Yankees,& he's up there with Babe Ruth,Lou Gehrig,Joe DiMaggio,& Mickey Mantle. I can see him as a manager later on,especially if it's for the Yankees. You know they'll have to retire "Number 2" as a Yankee number.

Derek Jeter is one of the last of the "old school" players. He played his entire season with the Yankees,& he's up there with Babe Ruth,Lou Gehrig,Joe DiMaggio,& Mickey Mantle. I can see him as a manager later on,especially if it's for the Yankees. You know they'll have to retire "Number 2" as a Yankee number.
Oh yeah without a doubt the number 2 will never be worn by another Yankee ever again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts