2014 MLB Season

Now that the Braves have fired Frank Wren, I would think there will be a huge blood-letting at least in the coaching ranks. I think Fredi might survive (I'd say 30% chance he will survive) and McDowell will survive, but other than them, I think most will be gone. This is the second September collapse in 3or 4 years. Until the team addresses the horrible thing they call an offense, I don't see any chance to be a serious contender.

Pirates are in the playoffs for the second straight year plus what makes this year even better is that the Reds are not in the playoffs.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Reactions: mccoyrj
I love that the Pirates are in the playoffs. Small market team doing things the old fashion way...through the farm system, draft and smart trades....with a sprinkle of free agents. I would LOVE a Pirates - A's World Series...regardless of how crappy the ratings would be.

As far as am concerned, as long as the Marlins dont make the playoffs I dont care who does.

LOL... I cant do that anymore. I really like this team. IF they did not lose Fernandez, Alvarez and the Giancarlo... they would be a playoff team.

I hate the management as much if not more, but I really like the players they have.

Doesnt matter if the discussion is about the Heat, Bucs, Panthers, Lightning, Rays, Disney, beach or the ocean... whenever I hear "Florida" I automatically see Loria's smug face which I want to desperately put my fist through.

download.jpg

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 134
Reds just beat the Brewers so I think they have no been eliminated and the Giants are now locked into the Wild Card.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I love that the Pirates are in the playoffs. Small market team doing things the old fashion way...through the farm system, draft and smart trades....with a sprinkle of free agents. I would LOVE a Pirates - A's World Series...regardless of how crappy the ratings would be.
No,let's go "true small market," the Pittsburgh Pirates versus the Kansas City Royals.

Reactions: salsadancer7
How appropriate for Jeter to get the game winning hit in his final at bat.

How appropriate for Jeter to get the game winning hit in his final at bat.

i do understand why he wanted to played in Boston today and maybe tomorrow but after Thursday night he should of took the Rivera Page and sat out this weekend in Boston

Great send off to a great player and an even better man at Fenway Park this afternoon. The game will miss you Mr. Jeter!

Reactions: Jimbo