2014 NFL Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broncos fans start petition to ban CBS' Phil Simms from Broncos broadcasts
https://sports.yahoo.com/news/broncos-fans-start-petition-ban-163030222.html

I tried to click it,but it doesn't work.:(

Give me a break. Simms and Nantz give the Broncos and Peyton Manning a verbal tongue bath during the whole game. I think Nantz wants to adopt Manning.

In the interest of fairness, Simms is the same way with Brady and the Patriots. Nantz hates them though.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

OMG,RGIII has a dislocated ankle,the Redskins' season is OVER. How can the Redskins ever win again after losing their BIGGEST PLAYMAKER?:eeek:eek::crying

Newsflash,Kirk Cousins!!!! I am reminded of the pundits who declared that Philadelphia Eagles' Nick Foles wouldn't make it playing in a Chip Kelly offense,they NEEDED Michael Vick. I've heard that the Redskins' receivers went out of their way to catch passes for Cousins because they believe in him.

While reality says that the Cleveland Browns will have a losing season & that Johnny Manziel will end up starting for them,I really do hope that the Browns can continue to win with Brian Hoyer at QB,so that everytime they win,I can continue to post absurd posts stating that they need to start "Johnny Football" now.

OMG,RGIII has a dislocated ankle,the Redskins' season is OVER. How can the Redskins ever win again after losing their BIGGEST PLAYMAKER?:eeek:eek::crying

Newsflash,Kirk Cousins!!!! I am reminded of the pundits who declared that Philadelphia Eagles' Nick Foles wouldn't make it playing in a Chip Kelly offense,they NEEDED Michael Vick. I've heard that the Redskins' receivers went out of their way to catch passes for Cousins because they believe in him.
Can Kirk Cousins save the Redskins? He looked great Sunday with RG3 out
https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-...oked-great-sunday-with-rg3-out-202053430.html

So after week 2, all NFC North are 1-1 in the standings. Week 3 will be a big one as the Lions face the Packers. Hopefully the Lions will get together and regroup and WIN!!!

I've always liked Cousins and hope he'll finally get a chance.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
I posted earlier the question that is the reason we're talking about Ray Rice & Adrian Peterson is because there is nothing else happening this season(this season is boring,nothing else to talk about). Well,to add to that,I read where Monday Night Football tv viewership was down last week. I read that Sunday Night Football tv viewership was down for last night. I'm watching the Eagles-Colts game right now & I'm pretty sure I'll read that viewership will be down for this game too. Come on,IS Ray Rice & Adrian Peterson & their problems the ONLY thing worth talking about?

I posted earlier the question that is the reason we're talking about Ray Rice & Adrian Peterson is because there is nothing else happening this season(this season is boring,nothing else to talk about). Well,to add to that,I read where Monday Night Football tv viewership was down last week. I read that Sunday Night Football tv viewership was down for last night. I'm watching the Eagles-Colts game right now & I'm pretty sure I'll read that viewership will be down for this game too. Come on,IS Ray Rice & Adrian Peterson & their problems the ONLY thing worth talking about?
Seeing I FORGOT about the Monday Night game tonight all together .... :(

Was watching the Tigers and Twins.

What a game last night!Kelly knows how to use Sproles, he looks like he is 25 again.

What a game last night!Kelly knows how to use Sproles, he looks like he is 25 again.

I actually thought they could have used Sproles and McCoy more than they did. They were knocking off huge chunks of yards in the passing game.

Through week 2 of NFL season, some observations:

-every team is flawed in some way. The Seahawks are just a little less thawed than everyone else

-The Eagles will win the NFC East by 3 to 4 games. It's not because they're a great team (they are GOOD), it's just that every other team SUCKS!!

-The Arizona Cardinals are the third best team in the NFC. Unfortunately for them, they're also the third best team in their own division

- You can throw just about every team in the NFC North and South in a hat and come out with just about any order (with the exception of the Vikings)

-One AFC that I may have underrated is the Texans. They may not have a viable NFL QB, but they have a deep roster just about everywhere else

-I still don't care if the Broncos go 14-2 and put up a gazillion points.....talk to me in January/February

- The Patriots are a very good team, that's flawed. Depth at RB, OL and an overall lack of speed on defense may come back and bite them in the back side.

- The Bengals are another scary team, but like the Broncos.......talk to me in January

-every team is flawed in some way. The Seahawks are just a little less thawed than everyone else

-The Eagles will win the NFC East by 3 to 4 games. It's not because they're a great team (they are GOOD), it's just that every other team SUCKS!!

-The Arizona Cardinals are the third best team in the NFC. Unfortunately for them, they're also the third best team in their own division

- You can throw just about every team in the NFC North and South in a hat and come out with just about any order (with the exception of the Vikings)

-One AFC that I may have underrated is the Texans. They may not have a viable NFL QB, but they have a deep roster just about everywhere else

-I still don't care if the Broncos go 14-2 and put up a gazillion points.....talk to me in January/February

- The Patriots are a very good team, that's flawed. Depth at RB, OL and an overall lack of speed on defense may come back and bite them in the back side.

- The Bengals are another scary team, but like the Broncos.......talk to me in January
Welcome back Bill!

Reactions: BillD1984

Shutdown Corner NFL Power Rankings: So who should be No. 1?
https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-...kings--so-who-should-be-no--1--033027996.html

3. New England Patriots (1-1, LW: 4)
Ahhh, remember last week when they were just Any Other Team and should have been ranked in the teens? Fun times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Roberto? There's a canonization movement for Clemente

Former Mavs star, cautionary tale Roy Tarpley dies at 50

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts