2014 NFL Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah the good ole days when we beat our women and children.

I'll tell you what if you think it's cool to hit a kid with a switch how'd you like it if you argued with your boss at work and he pulled out a branch at hit you with it? You'd be alright with that because you wouldn't argue again, right?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
We should take this discussion to another thread(I have more than enough to say about AP),& let's get this thread :backontopic.

Murded would be more appropriate...as for AP...hitting 4 year old, especially in the jewls....what an a**hole.

Apologies fir the language but it's warranted in this case.,

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
I had no idea that's what he did. Definitely went too far. Even a 14 year old you don't hit in that area. The head and face is another area you should never hit imo.

I'll be so glad when we can talk about football again. Hey Rey,the Dolphins are predicted to win the AFC East this year according to ESPN.
Yeah good look with that. I will say I'm starting to get away from sports shows radio and tv. I want to hear about the sport itself and it's just not happening.

I had no idea that's what he did. Definitely went too far. Even a 14 year old you don't hit in that area. The head and face is another area you should never hit imo.
I wholeheartedly agree that you don't hit the face & head. I believe that hitting the boy's privates was inadvertent(like he must have spinned the boy around when he was "whipping" him with the switch). As I said in another thread,AP was probably misguided & overzealous in his punishment,but I doubt he did it out of malevolence. I'm sure,believe it or not,he did it out of love. I hate to bring race into this,but black fathers who take an active role in their children's lives do this stuff,however........the fact that AP is not married to the child's mother,that the child was visiting from Minnesota at his Texas home,suggests to me a confusing message to the child about discipline. If mama in Minnesota sits him down & explains to him what he did is/was wrong,& then some "stranger" in Texas,who claims to be his father,just takes a switch & starts swinging,I can see how that would confuse a 4 year old.

Last edited:
Ok,let's talk football,let's talk about the game,let's talk Detroit Lions-Carolina Panthers,let's talk...........Greg Hardy? Deactivated for today's game by the way,according to ESPN. Ok now,3 down,just 49ers' Ray McDonald to go....See messages #225 & #226.

I was originally going to watch the Cowboys-Titans game(I don't know why either),but now I'm trying to decide between the Lions-Panthers or the Bills-Dolphins games. Time to break out the Kindle Fire & watch both games at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)