2014 NFL Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should beat the Jets and probably at least one other game in the first half.

They should be able to pull off a couple wins but it will be very tough. They have two starting OL that got hurt along with Marshall and Jeffery hurt. It sounds like Marshall and Jeffery will play but still a concern. They need to utilize Forte more. It blows my mind how many teams would do better if they just used their RBs more but the coaches just insist on throwing the ball over 40 times a game.

Dolphins had a nice win Sunday but the issues with our linebackers will be a major issue. We weren't very good their to start with but now after the injuries forget about it.

I never got to watch much football over the weekend, did the Dolphins play that well or did the Patriots do that bad?

I never got to watch much football over the weekend, did the Dolphins play that well or did the Patriots do that bad?

Dolphins played very well in the 2nd half, especially Cameron Wake and Knowshon Moreno. Pats couldn't block Wake or stop Moreno.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Reactions: Rey
Seems like a combo of both honestly. I'd say tipping more to what the Pats did not do. Still a good win and I know it's an important one being in the division.

The pats will win this weekend.

That was a huge win for the Dolphins. I was very surprised to see it. Was also surprised to see the Falcons pull off the win against the Saints.

The Falcon's just had a horrible year last year. Injuries (Jone's, White, and Jackson), a horrible offensive line, and a very young defense were the main culprits. I would be surprised if they don't win at least 9 games this year. But, if they don't find a pass rush they will have to outscore everybody. With their offense, they are quite capable of doing that but they will have to ensure they get the ball last and that won't happen.

The injuries and suspensions are taking a toll on several teams just 1 week into the season.I'm not liking the eagles chances against the colts on Monday.Starting right tackle, suspended 4 games, they start Barbre, he is now lost for the season, pro bowl left guard Evan Mathis, is now on ir set to return list.They brought in a journeymen replacemnt, but I forsee lots of sacks over the next few weeks, which will lead to turnovers.

Injuries took a toll on a lot of teams the first week of the season. Whoever stays the healthiest will be a playoff team.

Decisions,decisions,do I want to watch the Thursday Night Football game on CBS tonight,or do I want to watch the Thursday Night Football game on the NFL Network instead. I wonder who the teams are playing on CBS tonight versus the 2 teams playing on the NFL network?:what2

Decisions,decisions,do I want to watch the Thursday Night Football game on CBS tonight,or do I want to watch the Thursday Night Football game on the NFL Network instead. I wonder who the teams are playing on CBS tonight versus the 2 teams playing on the NFL network?:what2
You do know, it's the same feed, right ? (CBS)

The Officials are officially giving the Ravens this game now with 2 consecutive bogus Personal Fouls against the Steelers ... Neither which were fouls.

Next series they will be required to put the dresses on.

The Officials are officially giving the Ravens this game now with 2 consecutive bogus Personal Fouls against the Steelers ... Neither which were fouls.

I guess you missed the most ridiculous of them all when Mosley was called for roughing Roethlisberger??????

The second one was a foul.

What I don't like though is this reference to 'defenseless receiver' when they have just caught a pass....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)