2014 NFL Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch the 49ers get a twofer,Rex Ryan as head coach(with twin brother Rob as defensive coordinator,that would be a hoot) & Ndamukong Suh.

Oh God no! That scenario would be almost as bad as when York Sr. hired Dennis Erickson as coach. :wtf2

Settled,Roseman now does Gamble's job,Kelly has full personnel control.

If the Cardinals do release Fitzgerald,if I were the Seahawks or the Patriots,I'd definitely go after him. depending on Peyton Manning returning,the Broncos should go after him too. Crap,the Colts,Panthers,I see a bidding war for his services.

If the Cardinals do release Fitzgerald,if I were the Seahawks or the Patriots,I'd definitely go after him. depending on Peyton Manning returning,the Broncos should go after him too. Crap,the Colts,Panthers,I see a bidding war for his services.
Would love to see the Steelers pick him up, but they rarely sign FA's.

STL Rams owner announced today he building a L.A. stadium
I read somewhere that he bought the land big enough for the stadium itself & parking. I'm not sure how much money he's putting into the actual stadium itself but I think it will be privately funded. Meanwhile he's saying that the $500 million dollars that St. Louis is offering to upgrade the stadium is not enough. He is obviously trying to get out of the deal binding the Rams to stay in St. Louis so he can move to L.A. as soon as possible.

Anticlimactic, doesn't make much sense either, has to be the least attractive coaching vacancy with no #1 pick and no QB.

If I was a Raider or Falcon fan I'd be pissed we didn't do more to land him.

Anticlimactic, doesn't make much sense either, has to be the least attractive coaching vacancy with no #1 pick and no QB.

If I was a Raider or Falcon fan I'd be pissed we didn't do more to land him.

I was luke warm about Ryan. I can see why they didn't go after him because the Raiders of old(Al Davis still alive) who have gone after him hard..then 2 years later, regret it because of how much of a douche he can be. The only reason JETS upper management kept him this long was due to the love the players had for him.

I cannot speak for the Falcons.

I was luke warm about Ryan. I can see why they didn't go after him because the Raiders of old(Al Davis still alive) who have gone after him hard..then 2 years later, regret it because of how much of a douche he can be. The only reason JETS upper management kept him this long was due to the love the players had for him.

I cannot speak for the Falcons.
How you feel about Shanny maybe heading back to the raiders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)