2014 NFL Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh the Eagles have once again turned into the beagles smh

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I believe that if the Tampa Bay Buccaneers do indeed get the number one draft pick(they have a shot),they should draft "the Duck(Marcus Mariota)" over Jameis Winston.

I believe that if the Tampa Bay Buccaneers do indeed get the number one draft pick(they have a shot),they should draft "the Duck(Marcus Mariota)" over Jameis Winston.
If it came down to it I think EVERY team should take Mariota over Winston ... Personally I think Mariota is a much better QB, but thats just my opinion, there was NFL experts or maybe scouts the other day I saw said the exact opposite.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bodo Fenrirsson
Problem is that the Lions have to fly back home for Christmas and then fly back to Green Bay the next day. They're gonna be a lot more tired than the Packers come game time next week.
An hour and a half flight maybe .... doubtful that would be a problem. I'm sure they go direct flight on a private plane.

What do you mean they have to fly back home for Christmas and then to GB ?

Don't you think GB players are flying home to thier families as well, outside of those living in GB ?

An hour and a half flight maybe .... doubtful that would be a problem. I'm sure they go direct flight on a private plane.

What do you mean they have to fly back home for Christmas and then to GB ?

Don't you think GB players are flying home to thier families as well, outside of those living in GB ?

Yeah it's a short flight but still, flying is just a pain in the neck these days even if it's on a private jet.
Since Christmas is on a Thursday, I'd assume they'd have to fly to GB on Friday or maybe Saturday to get the most practice time as possible.
I'm sure players from both teams have families from outside their respective cities.

I guess I didn't really think things through when I posted that.

Yeah it's a short flight but still, flying is just a pain in the neck these days even if it's on a private jet.
Since Christmas is on a Thursday, I'd assume they'd have to fly to GB on Friday or maybe Saturday to get the most practice time as possible.
I'm sure players from both teams have families from outside their respective cities.

I guess I didn't really think things through when I posted that.
I'm thinking the Lions will go to GB on Saturday, I think thats normal for NFL teams to go the day before the game.

I know the Green Bay Packers & Dallas Cowboys will have something to say about it,but watching the Seattle Seahawks play tonight I wonder if it'll be a repeat Super Bowl between the Seattle Seahawks & the Denver Broncos,or..................will it be between the Seattle Seahawks & the New England Patriots(now THAT would break the record for most watched Super Bowl ever)?

well... a good, solid win for my Raiders. Nothing to brag about when you are 3-12. Defense played well and what can you say about Carr. As far as I am concerned, I think he could be offensive Rookie of the Year. Something definitely to build on. Kalil Mack was a beast yesterday. Could be Defensive Rookie of the Year.

well... a good, solid win for my Raiders. Nothing to brag about when you are 3-12. Defense played well and what can you say about Carr. As far as I am concerned, I think he could be offensive Rookie of the Year. Something definitely to build on. Kalil Mack was a beast yesterday. Could be Defensive Rookie of the Year.

I like Carr, but they need to get him some better pass catching skill players. BTW, Beckham is going to be offensive ROTY. Raiders could be in good position to draft someone like Amari Cooper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)