2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Might have to watch the Blue Jackets and Pens series as well.

I'm intrigued by that series, but then again I like all the first round matchups this year. Other than the Wings-Bruins series, I like the Kings-Sharks series the best.

By the way, NHL games on CNBC? Really? Does Comcast not realize that when it comes to sports CNBC is the last place fans would look? Please. I'll watch the Habs series on CBC instead.

I agree with your assessment of the Wings and Bruins ... the rest I don't really know/care too much about.

Unfortunately, the young and injured Wings don't measure up to an outstanding Bruins team. However, we're playing well, Mike Babcock is coaching his ass off, and I'll be wearing my lucky Red Wings jersey that has been touched by God. Well, perhaps it was touched by only Gordie Howe and Steve Yzerman...but that's close enough for a we Wings fans!

Go Wings!

200px-Detroit_Red_Wings_logo.svg.png

Smell that folks?
Its call the PLAYOFFS ie- the 2nd season, the road to Lord Stanley's Cup

Go Habs... and any team who beats the Bruins

Watching the Habs-Bolts game and I gotta tell ya, the crowd in St. Pete sounds pretty enthusiastic! BTW, it's so stupid that there's games on CNBC. I don't understand why they don't use NHL Network BEFORE they use CNBC.

Watching the Habs-Bolts game and I gotta tell ya, the crowd in St. Pete sounds pretty enthusiastic! BTW, it's so stupid that there's games on CNBC. I don't understand why they don't use NHL Network BEFORE they use CNBC.

Does Comcast own CNBC, seeing the do NBC, I would presume they do CNBC as well, so theres your answer to why it's on CNBC vs NHL Network, that and contracts.
And mr bettmen ...

Does Comcast own CNBC, seeing the do NBC, I would presume they do CNBC as well, so theres your answer to why it's on CNBC vs NHL Network, that and contracts.
And mr bettmen ...

I think they do, so that's probably why. Also, maybe more people have access to CNBC? I do know when there are three games simultaneously, one of them is on NHLN.

First round tickets are pretty much the same as the regular season for 1/2 the arena.. The rest have a price increases around $20.

Upper bowl $60
Lower bowl $110
Club level $120
Glass seats $240

General pricing for outside the first round hasn't been announced yet.

My pricing is much lower being a Season ticket holder.

Round 1 = $35
Round 2 = $40
Round 3 = $55
Finals = $75

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
Looks like a good deal for a season ticket holder...Jackets score first goal against the Pens....Nice to see Columbus make it in and I hope they can ruffle some feathers and send the Penguins home early!..Been 21 yrs and 1st time ever..Congrats jag72.

Last edited:
Odds to win the Stanley Cup:

Bruins 7-2
Blues 6-1
Penguins 7-1
Blackhawks 8-1
Ducks 9-1
Sharks 9-1
Kings 10-1
Avalanche 14-1
Red Wings 20-1
Canadiens 20-1
Rangers 20-1
Flyers 20-1
Lightning 25-1
Wild 40-1
Blue Jackets 50-1
Stars 50-1

I always look for a good "value" pick. IMO, the Avalanche fall into that category.

Ya know, up till this year, you were able to watch the 1st round on your local RSN .... this year that has ended I guess .... thats called GREED.

Pedns just scored, Columbus up 3-2, but just took a penalty, so the Pens now go to a PP ....
Come on Jackets, kill it off.

edit:

Make that a Goal Pens, all tied at 3 ...

2 Pens goals since I turned it on 2-3 minutes ago ...

I'll turn it off now. :mad:

Ya know, up till this year, you were able to watch the 1st round on your local RSN .... this year that has ended I guess .... thats called GREED.

According to my program guide, game 1 of the Wings-Bruins series is on NESN Friday night.

All the Jacket games are on FSN Ohio in the 1st round.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)