2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Agreed but so it's Subban.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Never said Subban was a saint. He's been known to drive his own team nuts at times.

If anyone here understands french, the RDS (French version of TSN) has excellent announcements and commentary. Unlike CBC who's known to be Pro-Leafs, RDS calls it failry and praises/criticizes both teams equality.

All of this is why I have no problem calling the Red Wings the classiest (and most successful) organization in the NHL over the last two decades.

I see more players and teams going after Crosby to hurt him. Yeah the pens hit players and sometimes hurt them but they don't intentionally try to hurt them.

Don't tell me that players don't try to hurt Crosby or even Malkin, they always try.

I see more players and teams going after Crosby to hurt him. Yeah the pens hit players and sometimes hurt them but they don't intentionally try to hurt them.

Don't tell me that players don't try to hurt Crosby or even Malkin, they always try.

I'm not disagreeing with that at all. In fact, I remember a Flyers-Penguins series a few years back and you had to be blind to not see that the Flyers were gunning for Crosby. In the 70's-80's era NHL, a player of Crosby's caliber would never have been targeted. That unwritten rule has seemed to gone out the window.

Exactly, but I NEVER said my team was pure as the driven snow. There's the difference.

Agree... big BIG difference between cheap shots and ending careers. I loath the Bruins (well in this series anyways) because some players enjoy imploring the cheap tactics here and there to provoke the other team. One more 'attempt to injure' by Cooke and I'd ban him indefinetely.

Neely, aka- Sea Bass, despite being a Bruins, could have been one of the NHL's all time greats had he had a full career.

Reason why teams wanna run over Sid the Kid is because he yaps too much in the league.
IIRC, there was a story that broke out during Sid's first year where he was overheard trying to
give John Leclair scoring tips.

Agree... big BIG difference between cheap shots and ending careers. I loath the Bruins (well in this series anyways) because some players enjoy imploring the cheap tactics here and there to provoke the other team. One more 'attempt to injure' by Cooke and I'd ban him indefinetely.

I say 1 moew bad hit ban him indefinitely to send a message to everyone!! :)

One more 'attempt to injure' by Cooke and I'd ban him indefinetely.

I soooo agree!!

uploadfromtaptalk1399567070526.jpg

Speaking about goons, is the goon Montreal called up for game 3 playing tonight?