2015 MLB Postseason

I was feeling tired & I WAS going to listen to this game on ESPN Radio,but after that bottom fifth inning,I just said "forget it" & I'm in the living room watching the game on the "big screen."

I know that it's still early,& I do believe that the Mets will stretch this series to 7 games,but if the Royals win the World series,my MVP is Alcides Escobar,maybe followed by Eric Hosmer. Also,Johnny Cueto REALLY helped the Royals bullpen by pitching a complete game after that 14 inning marathon the night before.

You know I feel very confident about tonight's game. Ventura has an high ERA and is sometimes erratic and Chris Young is pitching on 3 days rest. Plus, I think Uribe might play. We need his leadership!!

It's going to be a long night for the Mets. First two runs for the Royals get on after what should have been strikeouts. Zobrist on what the replay showed was strike 3 and the other a swinging strike that was a non call. Mets can't afford those bad breaks in their position.

• The Mets need to blowout the Royals,they just can't hold single score leads. The Royals will score on them,even if Tom Seaver or Dwight Gooden were pitching against them.

Last edited:
I was dozing in & out last night listening to the game on ESPN Radio & I missed the Royals comeback. The only thing I remember last night is that I woke up to "the game is over" & that Perez was the game's MVP. I responded to that with "the Mets don't have a player named Perez."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)