2015 MLB Postseason

I watched the Mets-Dodgers game over the Falcons-Saints game,after seeing the score for the Falcons-Saints game,I didn't miss a thing.

I get the impression that the fans want the Blue Jays in the World Series for AL(sorry Royals,I know I feel that way). I know I want the Cubs in the WS to face them(sorry Mets & Mets fans,although they wouldn't hurt the ratings getting in either,but the Cubs in the World Series would cause TV ratings to explode).

Reactions: salsadancer7
I'm over the moon right now!! I'll tell you. I was in and out of the game switching back and forth. The game was nerve-wracking. And I like the fact that Utley and Rollins made outs in game 5. Pince me, I think I'm dreaming.

I watched it with my boys. Every grueling pitch. What a game!! Long time coming for long suffering Mets fans. Very satisfying win. Tough getting to bed at midnight all wired and having to get up at 4 AM for work. Looking forward to the next series against a TOUGH Cubs team. I can sleep in November.

I watched it with my boys. Every grueling pitch. What a game!! Long time coming for long suffering Mets fans. Very satisfying win. Tough getting to bed at midnight all wired and having to get up at 4 AM for work. Looking forward to the next series against a TOUGH Cubs team. I can sleep in November.
Same way here with Red Wing Hockey.
For many many years the Wings being in the Western division (at the time ) would make the playoffs regularly and have to go to the West coast every year ... games over around 1:30 2 am and up for work at 5:30.
IF it didn't go to OT.

No offense to Mets & Royals fans,but I'd REALLY like to see a Cubs-Blue Jays World Series,if only the Blue Jays would get on board with that. So far,the Cubs aren't doing much for the cause either.

I really hope that I'm wrong,but I predict that the Mets will sweep the Cubs & that both the Mets & the Royals will close out their series tomorrow night & both teams move on to the World Series. If somehow the Blue Jays come back,I can only ask,"where was that offense during games 1,2,& 4?"

Well we'll see tonight if my prediction holds up that the Mets & the Royals both close out the championship series & advance to the World Series. It may not be good for the ratings,but at least both teams are playing like they want to advance to the World Series.

Why? Just because it's two teams YOU'RE not interested in?
I'll watch the Royals for my late father's sake,because he used to live in KC & the Royals were his team. I probably will even set his urn up on the couch so that we can watch the World Series together,if the Royals make it. The real ratings killer would be if the Cubs don't advance to the World Series,but then again,they need to start playing like they want to advance to the WS.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
53a1f4afda5af1973f6b8708dfa9ad15.jpg

'Nuff said.

Congrats to the Mets,they played like they wanted to go to the World Series. I also believe that the Royals will give them a more competitive series & a run for their money than the Blue Jays would.

I hate to say it but I think the long layoff before the start of the series is the worst thing that can happen to the Mets right now and is an advantage to whoever wins the other series. The Mets are red hot right now and the ball and breaks are bouncing their way. A layoff can't be helpful to keep that mojo going.

I hate to say it but I think the long layoff before the start of the series is the worst thing that can happen to the Mets right now and is an advantage to whoever wins the other series. The Mets are red hot right now and the ball and breaks are bouncing their way. A layoff can't be helpful to keep that mojo going.
Don't worry,the AL Championship Series will be over this Friday,with the Kansas City Royals advancing to the World Series. Also,the Mets need the break to get Cespedes healthy.

How long are we talking, I haven't looked at scheduling yet.
They lay off can go either way, your team either gets rested and is able to set thier pitching rotation the way they like ... Or .... they can get rusty as you mentioned.

The Detroit Tigers were playing great in the playoffs till the week delay and fell flat and lost.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)