2015 MLB Postseason

Of course not. He was eligible, Mattingly just chose not to play him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If Mattingly is smart,he won't put him in the game tonight either,because that will really inspire the Mets & their fans to beat the Dodgers. He'll be giving the Mets the keys to advance to the NLCS. He might as well be forfeiting the game.

Congrats to the Cubs!! Hard to believe that was their first ever series clinching win at Wrigley. Also, TBS has to be salivating. The top 3 TV markets are all that's left for the NL pennant.

So in essence ... Utley will not be suspended at all if the Dodgers don't advance.

What a crock of sh*t that is.
I would assume that if the suspension is upheld, it would be effective for his next 2 games, whenever that is.

It really doesn't make sense that he would get off scott-free if their postseason run is over, does it?

Reactions: salsadancer7
I would assume that if the suspension is upheld, it would be effective for his next 2 games, whenever that is.

It really doesn't make sense that he would get off scott-free if their postseason run is over, does it?

Suspend him for the opening 2 games of next year does NOTHING as far as the Mets are concerned ... this play till your appeal is done is BS ...
They SHOULD address this stuff the next day.

Anyone that celebrated the day Tim McCarver retired may want to take that back (present company included). Seriously, does Harold Reynolds EVER STFU??!! I would take McCarver over him in a heartbeat!!

I couldn't watch the game,I turned it off BEFORE the Blue Jays tied the game. I probably would have lost it too,from what I read,watching the top of the 7th inning,& start throwing stuff at my TV. I'm glad the Jays won.

Knowing me,if I had stuck around for the 7th inning,i probably would have STILL turned the game off,being pi$$ed about the run the Rangers scored,& I still would have missed the Jays' comeback. For some reason,outside of hockey,I just can't imagine Toronto fans throwing debris on the field.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts