2016 MLB season

I'm shocked they havent done something about adding the DH to the NL yet. I mean its the DUMBEST thing to have a AL team show up at a NL park and require the pitchers to bat when they dont bat for 140 games a year.

Why is baseball the ONLY sport where there are different rules for different leagues? You dont see the NFL saying "well in the NFC we are playing a regular field but in the AFC its 15 yards narrower"

I would be all for getting rid of the DH myself.

Get rid of the DH, get rid of interleague play. And while we're at it, bring back white sanitary socks and stirrups. Players look like they're wearing pajamas.

get rid of interleague play.
Until they get an even number in both leagues they won't
I dont get why they just dont pay some team money to move leagues

Interleague was nice when it was like 10 games a year....but now with IL and the unbalanced schedule we play the Yankees 6 times and Milwaukee 4 times???
Or we're coming down the home stretch and we've got all AL Central games....oh wait...there is that 3 game series in mid Sept against the Mets. Twins don't have a IL game for a month. Even better after next weekends games in DC the Twins dont have a road IL game til AUGUST!

There are 15 teams in each league, 5 in each division. But Houston needs to move back to NL Central, Milwaukee to ALCentral, and move KC to AL West.

Until they get an even number in both leagues they won't
I dont get why they just dont pay some team money to move leagues

Interleague was nice when it was like 10 games a year....but now with IL and the unbalanced schedule we play the Yankees 6 times and Milwaukee 4 times???
Or we're coming down the home stretch and we've got all AL Central games....oh wait...there is that 3 game series in mid Sept against the Mets. Twins don't have a IL game for a month. Even better after next weekends games in DC the Twins dont have a road IL game til AUGUST!
Hell, Houston just moved to the AL, Why ???? Who knows, oh, probably a Selig idea, so he could screw with baseball as much as Goddell has in the NFL, send Houston back and were back to even I think.

doing some looking and yup. They got $70 million to move to AL West and that was part of the deal for the new owner to buy it

doing some looking and yup. They got $70 million to move to AL West and that was part of the deal for the new owner to buy it
Then again, Houston is playing well and much better now than before the Ownership change.
I f they still had the old Ownership, Houston would still be no where.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)