2016 MLB season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
NO not here. It is on SNY in NY market, but I am in Boston Market. I thought Boston would be blacked out if they were on MLBN, not out of market teams. Why don't they post the blackout rules somewhere in plain English?????????

FS1 was a go today! It was the national game I'm guessing with Joe Buck and Jon Smoltz. No blackout here. Nail-biter, Mets barely held on for their 8th win in a row. Their improved defense up the middle is really paying off. Cespedes took the collar though. Guess he can't have a 6 RBI inning every day!! Ah, if only this could last... NOw tomorrow we'll see about MLBN. If it's not blacked out then I guess I'll never figure out these stupid blackout rules.

the mlb network games are hit and miss. it is just random as to which game you will get. in some cases they try to give you the game that is the same league as the market that you are in. i also got the white sox/blue jays game the other day. seattle claims montana so i just assumed it was due to us getting the "al" team
if it is a team that is local to you it will be blacked out (unless it isnt on TV in your market).

fs1 games i dont think are blacked out. those are national games

Reactions: Mr Tony
In an entirely different subject, but slightly related ....
Is the No Games for anyone if Fox has a late Saturday game, still in effect ?
Ya know, where no game could start after, what was it, like 3 pm if Fox had the Sat late game ...

the mlb network games are hit and miss. it is just random as to which game you will get. in some cases they try to give you the game that is the same league as the market that you are in. i also got the white sox/blue jays game the other day. seattle claims montana so i just assumed it was due to us getting the "al" team
if it is a team that is local to you it will be blacked out (unless it isnt on TV in your market).

fs1 games i dont think are blacked out. those are national games

Well Sunday's Mets V Giants game was in the guide on MLBN and I set a timer for it, but when I went to watch it, it said it was not available in my area and the timer did not record.

Reds relievers set a MLB record yesterday by giving up a run in 21 straight games. UGH!!!!!

Well Sunday's Mets V Giants game was in the guide on MLBN and I set a timer for it, but when I went to watch it, it said it was not available in my area and the timer did not record.
But did you get the alternate game then?

It is very frustrating with the MLB Net blackouts. Use to be the only ones who got the alt game were the markets whose team was on the main channel. Now its hit and miss

I didn't check the alternate channel to see if we were getting a game there. I was only interested in the Mets game at the time. I agree with you the black out rules are frustrating.

And Matt Harvey unloaded a double to the base of the wall against SD yesterday. Don't take the bat out of pitchers' hands when they reach college, and you won't need the DH!

Reactions: david_jr
According to Baseball Almanac, Franco hit two with the Mets at age 48, in 2006 and 2007. In 2006 Franco homered at age 47, on April 20, and then at age 48, on September 30.

These pitchers do Homer once in a great while, when the opposing pitcher takes it easy with them, some don't pitch the same to the pitcher than another hitter.... shame on them.

If you look at these pitchers that are suddenly hitting a HR here or there, thier batting avg. is usually under .200.

Do you want to see that every time around the batting order ?

Then again, back in the day, if you hit .270 most were sent down to the minors, not any more.
It's not uncommon to find a .220 hitter somewhere in your favorite teams line up.

• Last night, Max Scherzer and Jordan Zimmerman pitched against their former teams for the 1st time, against each other.
While Zimmerman pitched very well, losing the game 3-2, the night belonged to Max Scherzer.
Scherzer struck out 20 Tigers .... and was ON all night.

Congrats Mr. Scherzer !

I didn't check the alternate channel to see if we were getting a game there. I was only interested in the Mets game at the time. I agree with you the black out rules are frustrating.

So tonight's Mets vs Nationals on MLBN is of course not available here. So I checked the alternate channel and yes the Rays at Blue Jays is on. The Red Sox are away at KC!! I don't see why the Mets should be blacked out.

So tonight's Mets vs Nationals on MLBN is of course not available here. So I checked the alternate channel and yes the Rays at Blue Jays is on. The Red Sox are away at KC!! I don't see why the Mets should be blacked out.
It must be on a local RSN for you.

This Red Sox team is very exciting to watch. I don't recall the last time the Sox had this many All-Star worthy players this deep in the season (late 70's perhaps?), and that includes their 3 championship teams. Ortiz, Ramirez, Pedroia, Boegarts, Shaw, Bradley, Betts, Wright, Porcello and Kimbrel would all be candidates if the AS teams were chosen today (Ortiz, Bradley, Boegarts and Kimbrel would be locks). Obviously they won't all be chosen, but the point is there's a lot to be positive about on May 22 with the 2016 edition of the Boston Red Sox.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts