2016 NCAA football discussion thread

Woof. Colorado's Qb getting hurt just crapped the bed for this game. Regardless, both these teams look like crap. If its Bama vs Wash in the first round, poor Washington...

Colorado did not look like a #8 team at all, even considering the Qb could not run like he wanted. If you watch enough football you know when you see a couple of teams that are a notch below the others, and that is the Pac 12 champ game this year.

I know people are high on Wash this year, but I wanna see it in the playoff before I buy in.

So go Florida! Go VT! Go Penn St!

Here is a toast to Conf WINNERS playing in the playoff as it should be!!!
giphy.gif

Reactions: Derwin0 and satjay
I know - wishful thinking but there is hope that the CFP comm get their crap straight and make a requirement to get in so you have champs vs champs!

So go Florida! Go VT! Go Penn St!

Here is a toast to Conf WINNERS playing in the playoff as it should be!!!
Two of those have no chance at the playoffs no matter what happens. Florida and VPI.

So yeah, here is to the two likely conference winners from those two.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I know - wishful thinking but there is hope that the CFP comm get their crap straight and make a requirement to get in so you have champs vs champs!
Sun belt champ=sec/big 10/acc/PAC 12/big 12 champ. Yep

Bama can lose this game and still make it at 4th. FSU fans want Florida to win or play Bama close to make our win look better... Um nope, I want Bama to smoke the gata's.

They can win if they score more points than their opponents. That's for certain

I know Jimbo is a VT fan tonight - cause if VT doesn't beat Clemson then Ohio State is NOT in the playoff cause the winner of their Conference is in with Alabama and Washington with Clemson.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)