2016 NCAA football discussion thread

I'm talking Bowl games, not the regular season.
They rarely go out of thier area during the year as it is. a few times yes, but very rarely.
So we won the rose bowl for the natty, it's even in our fight song. We have in fact played in it more than any non conference tie in team, and have a higher winning percentage in it than OSU.

Then there is the cotton bowl, which we've played in several times.

In both cases, your statement is ill informed.

In any case, conferences have bowl tie ins, what do you suggest they do? Schedule their own bowl games ?

As to the regular season, who does go out of their region during the yeah that often? Conferences are more or less regional. That's the bulk of every team's schedule.

Bama plays ooc as well as anyone. We have done a h&h with a big ten school in the past few years.

I haven't had a chance to drive in the southeast to a OSU game lately. Is that a fault I should call them on?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Game ain't over yet - VT proved they could come back from 24 down and completely dominate a 2nd half.
VT came back from 20 down against Clemson to almost take the game so I'm not saying that will happen with OSU but Clemson must not let up.
VT put up 35 against this same Clemson team and took them to the wire.

Well that's game.. Clemson dominating!
They aren't coming back from 24 down - only VT can do that :p
Over the past 10 seasons, teams were 3-902 when trailing by at least 24 points.

Also did I mention VT had Clemson on their heels and put 35 up on em to the end? ;)

I honestly figured this game would be close. Who would have figured the buckeyes would roll over so easily ?

Reactions: mccoyrj
Scrubs man. Couldnt win conference, needed overtime to beat a weak Michigan team. This was obvious.

It will be outstanding Clemson D vs outstanding Bama D. Great Clemson offense vs lethargic Alabama offense (if they play like they did today). Gonna be another great natty game, just sucks having to watch the same teams play again. OSU should not have even sniffed the final 4.

I told my nephew a weeks ago Clemson would win by 3TDs. Watched Ohio St play Tulsa and OU. OU beat themselves with their own errors and should have won. Tulsa played them well in a driving rain storm and that game was closer than the score reflected.

Scrubs man. Couldnt win conference, needed overtime to beat a weak Michigan team. This was obvious.

It will be outstanding Clemson D vs outstanding Bama D. Great Clemson offense vs lethargic Alabama offense (if they play like they did today). Gonna be another great natty game, just sucks having to watch the same teams play again. OSU should not have even sniffed the final 4.

You don't win your Conf you are not a champion therefore you shouldn't play in the playoff... proof in the pudding.

Geez, when you thought the beatdown couldn't get worse.

You don't win your Conf you are not a champion therefore you shouldn't play in the playoff... proof in the pudding.
Bama 2011 says hi

resizeimage.ashx_.jpg

Was there a playoff that year? NOPE

How about this shut out baby!! ACC ACC ACC - 8-3
No there was not. Same argument was used however, and it wasn't logical then. So it isn't now, even if I agree that perhaps there were better big 10 choices than OSU this year.

No there was not. Same argument was used however, and it wasn't logical then. So it isn't now, even if I agree that perhaps there were better big 10 choices than OSU this year.

I clearly said playoff in my post that you quoted.. if you want to argue something then correct yourself first.

Penn ST was robbed by the committee obviously. What a mismatch this game is. I think I see Urban Meyer faking another heat attack on the sidelines.

I clearly said playoff in my post that you quoted.. if you want to argue something then correct yourself first.
I haven't disputed what you said and gave my explanation.

So there is nothing to correct.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts